chapter 1

i already told you guys its an extension of original Manmarziyan series and this story continued from where Samaira slapped Radhika, in my own imagination. the events which i am going to show more than after two years. basically its intros of new characters and filler type. hope you like it and give me your views. proof reading too ..hahaha..

                                                                   *****

" life is all about moving on. Situation and time always change you, from delicate to tough or vice versa. so in those time patience is virtue."

After more than two years of that fateful day

Bird song, Mumbai, 6am

Sun rose by axing the Smokey smog of the city. But the thickness of the fog and coldness in air might be defeated the same present inside a heart. It was all faded their heart.

A man was standing by showing his back, looking outside through the glass walls of office. He was reminiscing the past incidents which made him stand in a cross road, where he wanted to solve everything; but could not do anything. Because life was not as simple as he thought. He lost in thought about the angelic soul who left him more than two years ago without any trace.

'Neil, again you spent night here.' called key keeper who came to office early morning as usual. It was become a regular scene for him to found Neil in office. As usual he went away without disturbing; as he wasn't the same Neil from before.

His phone vibrated from a moment, he didn't care to see the name or need to receive as he already knew who the intruder might be. Today he looked paler, gloomier than other days. Someone might guess, those were effect of late night work or anything; but it was his past which was bugging him right away. With a heavy heart he went outside by putting his hood jacket and walked aimlessly. The nearest tea vendor, seemed to know him , passed a pleasant smile on his appearance.

" Beta, did you find what you searched for?" the old man asked with smile while pouring a cup of masala spicy tea for him.

Upon the reply he only stared up the sky blankly; clearly showing failure.

The old man patted him while offering tea , " everything has a time, beta. If it is not in hand of human, leave it all on Almighty." The old man's usual consolation had such optimistic side which made him to stop by his vendor everyday without any fail.

Neil's immediate forming smile faded away when his eyes fell on morning newspaper. The former justice's interview about humanity, which made his already guilty heart more burdened. It was the last night news he saw in television yesterday, so as his gloomy pale face today.

"Bystanders who otherwise known as witness, was one of the significant reason for today's victims number increased. Rather than witnessing, video shooting and put it in social media; if they care to save victims from culprits at the time , might be situation would be little different today. Indirectly bystanders supported culprit's activities."

Well that was chief Justice's own point of theory, which had a deep impact on him. Once again his mind played the unfortunate incident happened two years ago and where he stood, witnessed ; but as a mute spectator and she left. There was no trace of her till now. That thing pricked him till date. His phone vibrated again , making him curse few words under his breath. Apparently his mouth curved a little seeing the caller and he immediately picked without wasting a moment , " Arjun, did you find her?" he asked like some urgency.