chapter 2

Rishikesh, shivpuri

Ridhima came to spend some time with her family after few month as she was sad that her family was now moving to Mumbai. Ankush might not be so good in income, but he wanted all to stay together. Moreover Dadaji health concern was a big factor. After their market complex burnt down completely, they had no hope to stay or live at Rishikesh knowing the reason behind was Saral. For god's mercy their live improved slowly, ankush got his dream job of becoming a lawyer and Radhika did what she wished. Recently Radhika bought a home for her family at Mumbai and little money left to start a small business. Dilip Mishra now felt proud for his daughter, once whom he denied to leave for Mumbai even.

Ridhima was angry with Saral as well angry with Radhika. According to her, what was needed to be so good when the people in front won't reciprocate? For whatever happened, She thought Radhika was equal guilty. It didn't mean she didn't care for her sister or anything. She loved her and then proud of her for becoming something on her own as she wished before. She decided on her mind to teach Saral a lesson for troubling her sister and destroying her family business.

' Ridhi, help me dear in cooking. Ankush and Teji will be reaching here anytime.' Mala called from kitchen.

' Bahu, prepare some sweets too. We may need to give Ankush's friends.' Dadaji said hiding his interest, grinning all by himself.

' dadaji, everyone there health ,figure conscious, so they don't take sweets like you drooling over all the time.' Ankush told while entering home with a laughing Teji behind.

' Arey beta, you came.' Dadaji showed his fondness on seeing them and shushed the guys about sweet making. Soon other family member joined and the little cheerful moment in family went on.

In night Teji, Ankush and dadaji had a fun game, while teji's phone rang. It was piyali. ' the way piyali Ma'am is after me always , I don't think even Rahu-Ketu troubled any human like that.' Teji exclaimed while receiving phone. Ankush just smiled. He didn't know if Birdsong give Radhika anything or not ; but surely gave a great friend to her and him, in form of Teji.

' yes ma'am, I am on leave for two days.' Teji said.

' if I am seeing your another leave, I will make your leave for permanent. Got it' piyali roared from other side.

'got it.' Teji nodded by showing Ankush the expression i-told-you-so.

' I want you to be here tomorrow sharp at 8 O' clock. This is freaking million dollar deals and in no way we are going to lose. Do you understand?' piyali said with excitement still in mastery voice.

' what? Million dollars?' teji eyes widen.

' yes, The PEARL international agency wanted to tie with some Indian advertisement agency to promote here. You better reach here before time. We have many work to finish.' Piyali cut the call without even listening what answer she would get.

' so chasini is coming? Wait she didn't inform me?' Teji shouted suddenly shocking both Dadaji and Ankush. Immediately all family gathered at one place to know things more. Amidst all the things teji remembered the last time when he met Radhika. He was in confusion always whether to tell Arjun, Neil and Samaira about Radhika or not. The same thing happened with him this time too, confusion.

Teji and Radhika were sitting in a garden. Nothing changed in between them, the playful nature and pulling pranks always there. And their most preferable prey seemed to be Ankush. After a moment of hesitation he asked, ' Chasini, will you never comeback India permanently?'