chapter 7

ps: read at your own risk , a purely filler chapter

Ankush was checking about some case with a focus when a long tapping on table made him irritated for breaking his concentration. Looking up he gasped in shock, 'Manya! You?' not again, he thought. Theperson he wanted to see the least. He scolded himself mentally that why he even saved her last time which led more frustration for him as Manya started to chase him everywhere almost stalking. It was not the tale of few days or months, it's almost about more than 2 years.

It was more than twoyearsbefore when Radhika left birdsong, all family went to Rishikesh. Already the whole family business was ruined because of the fire incident leaving only property they had, their home only. For God's grace Dadaji and Ankush were safe from burnt. Ridhima tried to help her family with the consent of her husband. But Dilip was not agreed to it, for him his honor was important than anything else.

Radhika and Ankush proposed the idea for search some decent job seeing family condition. Although Dilip was not fond of the idea of Radhika doing any job, rather any official job ; but he had to agree with it. Moreover Saral was already keeping an eye to take advantage of that situation again. He acted goody two shoes again and ask Radhika's hand being a nuisance which made Dilip to sent his daughter away from Rishikesh as soon as possible. But with a condition, Ankush too accompanied her to find himself too.

'Don't fall in problem like last time. Don't believe anyone so easily. Try to make some real friends.' Dilip said the last words to his daughter when sending her off.

'Find yourself, chhoti and learn to love yourself first.' Dadaji advised when Radhika smiled.

'I will dadaji, definitely.' She replied.

'But you have to promise me, you won't eat sweets more and take care of yourself. In return I will make you proud. What say?' She asked quizzically.

'Seems a good deal?' Dadaji interjected as placed a soft pat on her head.

'wow, no advice for me?' Ankush fake whimper and pouted.

'You stay away from hot girls whom I will see later and be a bodyguard to my choti.' Dadaji said while exchanged HiFi with Radhika.

'I should have knew this.' He whined as took their leave.

It was not easy to start a life all by yourself suddenly. Despite of many tries and facing many interviews Radhika got rejected, because she was fresher having no experience. She didn't want to put she had worked for birdsong. In between trying for interviews, she got to work at coffee shop temporarily, for living. On other hand Ankush got busy as sales person at some mall.

One day on way back after his shift, Ankush was returning to Coffee shop where Radhika was working. He was in pleasant mood hearing her sister's chirpy voice again. He was excited what it could be? In his thoughts he heard few slow whisper noise from a little far. Going near, he saw few men tried to harass a girl. He went near to found out that girl, to be Manya who was not in her senses due to alcohol consumption.He saved her from goons and took her to Radhika, who was waiting for him to close the shop. Her shop owner, Rehmat Bhai, a kind old man who looked after every employee as his child.

"Mmmm..err.. Choti." Ankush huffed in a low rustle bending down his head as if he committed some crime.

Radhika looked at her brother perplexed all of a sudden who carried a girl out of no where. She couldn't see the face of Manya, and again resumed to stare back at her brother with a question mark on her face.