Magical Land vs Hide and Seek

*DON'T START MUSIC*

Marigold's POV

I woke early the next morning to the pounding of rain on the windows.

 I got out a bed changing into pants and a plain white shirt and braiding my black hair into a bun. I opened the door quietly and saw Milo pop his head out too.

 We silently headed downstairs trying not to wake anyone up. 

We ran out into the pouring rain heading for the stables.

 "Finally it's freezing Mar" Alpha bucked, "Shh I how was I supposed to know it would rain. Yesterday there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Come on," I pulled the gate open and we walked back to the barn with Milo and Angel behind us. 

We did our chores that involved feeding them and cleaning up the barn after that we ran back to the house.

Milo opened the door shivering and pulled me in, "It's f-freezing" His teeth chattered. 

"Meh" I shrugged, I the cold really didn't have any effect on me, "I am going to change" I walked up the stairs almost falling down them a couple of times and headed back to my room. 

But I bumped into something knocking me over till I felt arms quickly wrap around me and bring me into them. I looked up, "Peter" I breathed praying my face didn't light up like a Christmas tree. 

"Sorry" He apologized.

 "No it was my fault" 

We chuckled and he didn't let me go. "I uh got you wet" I smiled looking down.

 "Its...fine? Why are you wet?" He asked curiously, "Oh Milo and I left out horses out in the outdoors stables" I smiled "Once again I am sorry" 

He let go of me and I immediately lost his warmth. "It's fine" He smiled, I tried going left but he did too, then the same thing happened when we tried to go right. "Sorry" I laughed and grabbed his shoulders trying to stay off my tip toes I didn't realize how much taller he was than me, I moved him to the side looking into his ocean blue eyes and smiled.

I walked back to my room with a smile on my face, resisting the urge to look back.

I sat in a spare room with everyone.
Susan was playing a game with a dictionary, I think Milo and Edmund were playing tic-tac-toe on a chair, Peter was half listening to Susan, Lucy and I stared out the window, bored.

"Come on Peter. Gastrovascular" Susan egged on.

"Is it Latin" He sighed shrugging, "...Yes" Susan confirmed.

 "Is it Latin for worst game ever invented?" Edmund chuckled making us smile and suppress laughs as Susan slammed the book close with an irritated glare sent in his direction.

"We could play hide and seek" Lucy offered after a moment of silence.

"But we are already having so much fun," Peter said sarcastically and I smiled as he took a glance at Susan and then me and last Lucy.

 "Yeah let's play" Milo agreed, Peter looked at me and I nodded smiling, then looked at Lucy with a blank face.

*START MUSIC*

"...One. Two. Three." He started smiling.

 "What?" Edmund groaned and everyone scrambled out of the room. 

I silently walked in the same room praying the floorboards wouldn't creak. "Twenty One. Twenty Two" 

I grinned and hid.