Chest

Milo's POV

Watching Marigold leave was the hardest thing I have ever done. I looked down at the necklace in my hands and it snapped in half creating a key-like object.

I sprinted into her tent and straight to the armor chest. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't care, I tried to push the heavy chest but it wouldn't budge.

Lucy, Susan, Peter, and Edmund helped me push it off to the side. A square hole dug into the ground held a small chest. I picked it up blowing the dust off. I put the snowflake in the keyhole and the chest snapped open. My eyes darted to the slits of the opening. I slowly opened the chest more a piece of paper was stuck to the roof. I opened it.

Dear Milo,
If you are reading this than I have been taking back to the White Witch. Please, I beg of you don't come after me whatever the circumstance I will find a way. I love you Milo don't ever forget that. 

-Love,
Marigold

I felt my eyes tear up and I set the note aside looking into the box. A tear fell from my eye hitting a toy wood wolf, it was all of our old toys we use to play with as kids. A lion was in there as well along with our old cloaks and toys.

"I am so sorry Milo," Edmund said solemnly.

"I am going to get her back," I said standing up but Peter stood in my way.

"No. I made a promise to her, she will come back Milo"