Her Death

PETER'S POV

I heard a scream that stood out from all the rest. Finishing the Minotaur I turned my head to it panting.

Marigold.

Have you ever watched someone you loved die, if not I envy you, it felt as if every bone in my body shattered, my hearing was shot and only a lonely ringing was left. New determination filled me, I felt everything swirl, I could have cried, screamed, I was determined. I advanced towards the Witch destroying everything in my path. I reached her and swung at her harshly she easily dodged and swung her two swords moving in a solid movement.

But a loud roar made us suddenly stop. On the top of the cliff, Aslan stood with an army behind him with Susan and Lucy.

"Impossible" The Witch murmured

I shut everything else out. I managed to get one sword out for her hands, she turned to me surprised but that was soon to be over and she knocked me off my feet and stuck her sword into my sleeve leaving me stuck in the ground she stepped on my shield making me scream in pain. She raised her sword to finish me but Aslan leaped over me tackling her. I pulling the sword outstanding back up. Everything around me blurred.

"It is finished" Aslan nodded at me.

"Peter!" I was suddenly brought back and Lucy hugged me.

"Where's everyone?"

My attention snapped to a small crowd around her body. I sprinted over to her.

"Marigold please" Milo held her crying.

"Hey" She whipped his tears.

"Marigold" She turned to her head to me and her eyes were filled with tears. "T-Thank you. Y-You kept your promise"

"When fire and ice unite
Under Narnia, they will fight
A king shall be saved
And a life will be paid" Susan recited.

"You made it come true please hold on Mar"

But when she didn't respond Milo shook her and she didn't move.
"No! No!"

We cried freely, she's gone.

"Peter!" Lucy held out her fire juice and poured a couple drops in Mar's mouth.