Bring Peace and Protect

"I missed wearing armor believe it or not." I smiled as the girls walked out of the tent. 

I clipped my sword to my back, strapped my iron fan on my belt and pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I looked down at the silver necklace in my hand I stepped out looking at bustling camp.

"Mar" My head snapped in the direction of my name. 

Milo started walking up to me smiling.

"I've miss this" I smiled and he nodded.

My gaze shifted to Peter on a hill looking at Cair Paravel

Milo and I walked up the side of the hill joining Peter, I stood on his left and Milo on his right.

"That's Cair Paravel the castle of the four thrones," I smiled pointing to it.

"Four Thrones?" Peter questioned.

"You and your siblings" Milo explained, "Mar and I were never meant to rule just protect and help bring peace"

Peter looked down with a solemn expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I am not what everyone thinks I am"

"You are right you're not. They see someone to lead them into battle."

"The people who know you, see a brave and kind boy who wants to do right

"The people who know you, see a brave and kind boy who wants to do right. Well, Peter if you want to be what they think you are, play both parts. They will see you as more than a leader but as a King." I smiled at him and he returned it.

"Besides no one is as they seem," Milo added. "You might see Mar as a fragile flower." I glared at Milo, "She's a lethal flower that's for sure."

"I don't think I am a flower"

"It's your name Mar."

"That doesn't make me a flower," I shrugged looking at the castle, "I see myself as....well a wolf. A fighter and someone who is loyal to there pack" I smiled at them.

I walked up to Peter placing the necklace in his hands.

"Help me out?" I turned around pulling my ponytail over my shoulder.

The cold metal of the necklace made me shiver, I felt Peter's breath coat my neck.

"There."

"Thank you" I smiled turning around.

A horn blared through the silence.

"Susan!"