Knighting

We ran down the field towards the blaring of Susan's horn. Adrenaline pumped threw me as we stood on the other side of the river Susan and Lucy were stuck in a tree wolves growling and snapping at them.

"Get back!" Peter yelled and charged unsheathing his sword. I shifted into a wolf.

Milo changed into a lion and we ran in front of Peter tackling several wolves leaving Peter with Maurgrim

"Come on we've been thru this before we both know you don't have it in you." He snarled.

The wolf beneath me squirmed but I held him down, "Don't listen to him, Peter!" I shouted struggling with the wolf.

More troops started to come including my father. A centaur wanted to charge but he was stopped, "No this is Peter's battle" 

I helplessly watched Maurgrim circle Peter growling.

"You are no king and you are going to die like a dog!" Maurgrim growled tackling Peter.

"PETER!" We screamed and I shoved the wolf into the Narnian troops and ran over to Peter changing human. Lucy, Susan, Milo and I gathered around Peter and pushing the wolf off him...

Peter stood up panting his eyes wide and alert. "Damn you I thought you were dead," I said before hugging him tightly.

They let the wolves go, "Follow them they will lead you to Edmund" The troops chased after the wolves.

"Peter clean your sword."

Peter did as he was told and cleaned his sword kneeling in front of dad.

He tapped Peter's shoulders.

"Rise Sir Peter Wolfbane Knight of Narnia,"

We smiled at each other and started heading back to camp.

"Sooo knight of Narnia and High King. What other titles will you gain?" I asked chuckling a bright smile lit up his face. We walked back to camp bringing up random topics and talking. The night didn't last long and soon we all had to go to bed.