"Never seen again."

"One upon a time" I started looking into the burning fire.

"A might lion" Milo held out his empty hand and a lion in flames appeared. He blew
lightly on it and the flame lion took off running.

 He blewlightly on it and the flame lion took off running

"Created Narnia. But in its creation, an evil Witch was brought to the land. Temped by the apples that brought immortality with a price." I waved my hand in the air and a frost apple grew. "She had hatred in her heart and the apple indeed brought her immortality. But at the price of making her weak. The witch swore her revenge to claim the beautiful land"

"In many passing years" Milo picked up, "She grew stronger and the mighty lion saw her as a threat" I created a frozen woman who looked like her and Milo made the lion circle her.

"He came to kill her transforming into a human to hide himself" Milo waved his hand the lion shifted to a human.

"When he got there he found something he never thought he could"

"He saw beauty" I spoke up, "Her heart wasn't as frozen as he believed as he saw grace and humanity"

"He fell in love." Milo and I spoke in unison.

"They had two children. Twins" I smiled.

"But when the lion revealed his identity the Witch's heart grew frozen"

"The baby twins had gifts of elements. The boy had fire and warmth. The girl ice and snow. Both possessed abilities to change into one animal. The boy a lion and the girl a grey wolf"

I sighed before continuing, "When the Witch found out the boy had fire abilities and a lion form like his father she disowned him abandoning him in the forest"

Milo looked down sadly.

"But the lion his father took him in grooming him in his ways of compassion and wisdom. The little boy had control of his fire abilities but it was harder for him to turn into a lion"

"The Witch kept the little girl" Milo started and I stared into the fire feeling stares.

I grew a small ice girl who moved looking around with long hair and a small face.

"The Witches frozen heart and betrayal stung her bones the fact that her little girl shared the same blood of her enemy. But, the girl showed promise not in her magic but in strength. The witch groomed the girl into a warrior to fight alongside her in battle."

"Six years they grew apart" I started and Milo grew a little boy image with his fire.

"But one faithful day they ran into each other" The image showed an ice girl running in the forest with a spear in her hand and the boy a cloak they literally ran into each other and steam threw them both back. The images got back up and looked at each other cautiously but shook hands and steam came from them.

"For the next two years they met in secret and when the Witch found out she was furious and locked her daughter up"
The ice girl was seen behind bars.
"But in one last desperate attempt to save his kingdom the mighty lion sent his son to get his sister and bring her back. The children were sent away and were never seen again in Narnia"