Conditions

We rode back to camp lining up beside Aslan's tent.

Jadis came in on a thrown being held up by cyclops her dwarf shouting about how she's the real queen. She held herself high ignoring the comments thrown at her, all the sneers and shouts. Jadis was set down and she regally made her way to Aslan, back straight, chin up and head held high.

"You have traitors in your mist Aslan."

"His offense is not against you" Aslan replied calmly.

"No, but her's is-" She pointed to me and I felt every muscle in my body tense. "Have you forgotten the laws which Narnia was built?"

Father growled, "Don't site the deep magic to me witch I was there when it was written."

"Then you should know that every traitor belongs to me, their blood is my property." She pointed to Edmund and I.

"Try and take them then!" Peter pushed us behind him.

"Do you really think mere force will deny me my right, little King." She taunted.

I growled stepping in front of Peter. "Leave him out of this Witch," I growled.

"Is that any way to take to your mother!" She snapped, I grasped the nearest hand. Peter gave me a reassuring squeeze, it took most of my focus to keep my knees from trembling.

"It matters not," Jadis started again "Aslan knows unless I have blood as I demand all of Narnia will be overturned and perish by fire and water. That boy-" She pointed to Edmund and I took a step in front of him, "Will die on the stone table. And you" She looked at me, "Will join me once again."

"Enough" Aslan growled, "I shall speak to you alone" 

They walked into the tent and I snapped., "I love you, Milo." I gave him a quick hug following after them before anyone could stop me.

"Marigold it's good to see you again dear." She reached out to me. 

"Don't you dare touch me" I growled standing next to father.

"Marigold." Father snapped.

"He doesn't have to die" Jadis almost sang, her voice was light and taunting, it made my stomach tie into a knot. "He won't. BUT. I have conditions"