Chapter 1

Bella Swan, now Cullen was pregnant with her vampire husbands baby, twins but no one knew that. The babies are half human half vampire hybrids. And was rapidly growing, Bella looked nine months pregnant when she really was just a few weeks.

"This is pretty important, why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided?" Rosalie asked Bella who was rubbing her large stomach.

"What..what now?" Jacob asked concerned about the human girl he loves.

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names." Edward smirked.

"Well then I'm on your side no matter what." Jake stated, not liking the blonde vampire. Bella smiled.

"They're not that bad, if it's a boy..E.J...Edward-Jacob." Bella said proudly, Edward and Jacob glared at each other slightly, but both trying to get along for Bella sake knowing she might not survive the birth.

"Okay that ones not awful. Why don't you tell them the girl's name?" Rose said, Bella was leaning on the blonde vampire for support.

"Well..umm, I was playing around with our mums names, and came up with Renesmee." Bella said as she looked at the two.

"Ruh—Renesmee?" Jacob said with a blank face.

"I think it's unique, perfect for the situation." Edward smiled at his wife. As Bella reached for the cup of blood on the table a loud crack suddenly filled the room along with a shriek from Bella. Bella's back falls towards the floor and the rest immediately react and used vampire speed to bring her upstairs.

Eleanor/Unnamed baby's P.O.V
Mummy and daddy were talking about names, with some other people but I couldn't tell who they were. They thought they were having one child, it will be a surprise it'll be when they find out there's two of us. My sister put her hand on me.

"I want the name Renesmee." She said.

"Okay." I told her.

"I want out now!!" My twin mentally yelled. My sister began to kick really hard and then I heard something snap.

"No stop, your hurting mummy, STOP!" I mentally screamed at her.

"GET HIM OUT, GET HIM OUT NOW!!!" Mummy screamed. Just then I heard a ripping sound and saw a really bright light, hands came and took Renesmee from our warm little home.

"It's Renesmee." Daddy said and I started to cry, but it came out as a muffled cry.

"Edward I think there's another one!" I heard a voice say.

"Jacob take her." Daddy said

"Keep that thing away from me." He said.

"ALICE." Daddy said.

"Edward I'll take her." A voice said that had just come in. Cold pale hands soon came and got me out. I looked at dad and he looked at me in disgust and about to put me in a cabinet, when a blonde lady walked in.

"EDWARD! What are you doing?" She exclaimed.

"This...thing was hurting Bella, Rose." He said angrily.

"She's just a baby! Give her to me!" She said and held her hands out. Dad or Edward as I'm going to call him now, threw me to her, as Rose took me into her arms he turned around back to mum/Bella. Rose walked out of the room.

"Hello Baby, I'm your auntie Rose, aww your such a beautiful baby yes you are. You're going to need a name." Auntie Rose cooed making me giggle while she washed me and then got me dressed and fed me blood and milk mixed together.

3rd P.O.V
After Edward gave his second child, who he thought was the one hurting Bella and Renesmee due to her being close to Bella's spine, to Rose. He went back to Bella who was with Jacob Black a shapeshifter who is also her best friend. Edward put his venom in Bella's heart but when it didn't work Jacob ran out, he was angry and sad that the love of his life is dead, Edward panicked and started to bite Bella but what they didn't know was that Bella was in the transformation.