Chapter 15

Emmett's P.O.V
I was standing next to Klaus, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah while we watched Ellie talk to the Mystic Falls gang.

"She's going to be around along time isn't she?" Rebekah said looking at me and her brothers.

"Yeah, she will be around a long time." Elijah said nodding with a small smile on his face. I smiled thinking about how she was safe now and that she will always have someone to protect her.

"So should Nik start calling you dad now?" Kol asked with a smirk, making Rebekah laugh and Klaus glare at him. Elijah just shook his head but I could still see a hint of a smile on his face.

"No." I said immediately losing my smile, not ringing any amusement in the joke. Ellie then came running over to us with a smile on her beautiful face. I grinned crouching to her height opening my for her.

Ellie's P.O.V

"Make sure to come visit us Elle." Caroline said, I nodded as I hugged her and the rest of the people from Mystic Falls. All the witnesses were leaving, and I made sure to say goodbye to every single one of them, and give them hugs, I was grateful for their help. Once I said goodbye to them, I ran towards dad, who hugged me. Nik, Rebekah, Elijah and Kol were standing with him, watching us with smiles. Mum then joined us, and I ran to her.

"Hey." She said and I wrapped my arms around her waist. After I let go, she crouched, took my hand and put it on her face. I sent her a thought and she smiled.

"Yeah, we're all gonna be together now." I stood in her arms, giving everyone a smile. We all stood quiet, enjoying the peace. Everything was okay now. We didn't have a worry at all. My family and I are safe now. And we all had forever. Forever is a long time, but knowing I'll spend it with my family and the Mikaelson's is amazing. For now.