Chapter 11

A/N- I'm updating twice today because it's my birthday so why not. So look out later for the next one.

Eleanor's P.O.V
I was in dad's arms as we watched Kate try to help Bella with her gift, Edward and Garrett standing beside dad. Kate had already helped me with my shield, I can't cover anyone else but Kate said that's because I'm still young.

"You need to visualise it, see how it moves, what colour it is. Now picture it expanding. Will it go beyond you." Kate instructs, I watch as Bella concentrates before losing focus.

"I think she needs something to motivate her." Kate says looking over at us. Edward looked at both dad and Garrett before reluctantly stepping forward.

"No." Bella objects shaking her head.

"It's alright I can take it." Edward said glancing at her before looking to Kate.

"He says that now." Garrett mutters to us causing dad smirks.

"Focus Bella or he'll be hurting." Dad warns her, a smirk still on his face. Edward holds his hand out for Kate.

"Edward I'm not ready to do this yet-" Bella starts but gets cut off by Edwards yell of pain as he falls to the ground in pain. Bella stepped forward to see if he's ok.

"I'm sorry! I said I wasn't ready!" Bella exclaims her eyes on her husband as he gets to his knees.

"Dude you're not motivating her." Dad tells him.

"You want to try?" Edward said harshly as he stood up, dad shook his head with a small smirk holding one of his hands up. They tried again but as soon as Kate touched Edward he fell in pain again, but Kate doesn't stop the shock waves.

"Kate!" Bella exclaimed, making Kate stop.

"You seem to lack insensitive. Do you want me to see if Renesmee is awake?" Kate asked, I look up in shock.

"No.." I whisper looking over at Bella as dad tightens his grip on me.

"Are you crazy!" Bella grows taking a threatening step towards Kate making Garrett straighten up.

"Alright, this ones on full power." Kate said, Edward gave Bella a look as he reluctantly held out his hand. I watched as Kate put her hand on his arm, but this time nothing happened. As Kate let's go Bella put her shield down and smiled.

"It's painful but it's bearable." Edward explains to her.

"Okay, we should go again." Bella said with a smile.

"Emmett." Edward offered.

"I'm good." Dad said quickly.