Chapter 6

Ellie's P.O.V
I watched from the car window with Nik and Elijah as my family stood on the patio in front of the house talking to a tanned man who looked like Jacob. He stood there with his arms folded across his chest and a frown on his face. As grandpa Carlisle read the note the man had handed him, my family's smiles dropped into an upset frown, I looked to Nik and Elijah who both looked shocked, I looked at the car behind us and saw Rebekah and Kol had the same look on their faces, so that means they are listening to what they're talking about.

I looked back seeing Grandpa Carlisle handing Bella the note. I watched as her eyes scanned the page before she looked up, handing the note back to Carlisle. She then walked over to the car that Renesmee was in and she slid into the passenger seat.

I looked over to my right at Nik and he gave me a smile that I gladly returned. Mum and dad came and got into the car, mum was on the other side of me as dad was next to Elijah, we drove away with Kol and Rebekah following us on our way to Mystic Falls. I watched until our house was out of sight and off started a long trip.

Bella's P.O.V
Alice's instructions were clear, but the question remained. Why? Why would she and Jasper leave at the moment we needed them the most? What do they know? Our search for witnesses began with a trip North to our closes relatives, while the Mikaelsons went back to Mystic Falls with Rose, Emmett and Eleanor.

Klaus P.O.V
I watched from the car as Elijah, Kol and Rebekah went up to the Salvatore boarding house and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal Stefan Salvatore standing in the doorway.

"Rebekah, Elijah, Kol what do you want?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"We need your help." Elijah said somewhat reluctantly.

"That means we need the rest of your little Scooby doo gang out here." Kol snapped, he doesn't really like them after Damon snapped his neck and Jeramy and Elena tried to kill him. 

"Excuse my brother for his rudeness, if you will please get your friends." Elijah said calmly as always, well unless you mess with his family, I don't know how he does it. Stefan narrowed his eyes slightly before nodding and calling them out.

"What do you need?" Damon snaps as soon as he sees my brothers and sister.

"...We need your help." Rebekah says reluctantly.

"And why would we help you? After what you and your family has done." Damon says angrily glaring at them.

Kol sighed in irritation. "EMMETT." He called out for him. Emmett looked at Rosalie and Ellie with a smile then got out of the car and walked over to the group, Damon looked shocked while the others looked confused.

"Hey Damon, long time no see." Emmett said with a smile.

"Emmett." Damon said with a small smile.

"Damon, you know him?" The doppelgänger Elena asked and I could practically hear Rebekah rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I knew him when he was human." He explained then turned to Emmett. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah but my family is in danger, I need your help." Emmett said with a pained look.

"What happened?" Damon asked worried, a look I've never seen on his face.

"It's hard to explain, but I need you to be open minded, can you do that?" Emmett asked.

"Of course." Caroline answered as they looked confused and suspicious. Emmett and my siblings turned to look at me and Rose then gave us a nod. I turned to my left to look at Ellie, love filling my being.

"Okay, time to meet some new people." Rose said to her with a small smile on her face, her little head jolts up as a worried look comes to her face.

"What if they don't like me?"

"They'll love you." I say and she looks over to me then her mother.

"They will. They just haven't met anyone like you before." Rosalie says. We all step out of the car and the Scooby doo gang all gasp as they saw me then looked confused as saw Ellie in my arms.

"Why are you holding a child Klaus?" Stefan asks, I roll my eyes and ignore him as we walk over to them.

"She's half vampire and half human." I say as I tightened my grip on her protectively as we grew closer to the group. "Her farther is a vampire and her mother was human when her and her sister was born."

"That's impossible" The witch Bonnie said, while shaking her head.

"She can show you, if you let her." Rosalie said from next to me.

"Please. My family and I are all under a death sentence because someone didn't let us explain." Emmett said as I stopped in front of the witch and Ellie went to put her hand on her cheek but Bonnie flinched away probably thinking she is dangerous.

"Don't be afraid. This is how she communicates." Rose said lightly placing her hand on her daughter's shoulder, as Ellie placed her hand on Bonnie's cheek. Bonnie stood there for a few seconds as she watched Ellie's memories float through her head.

"It's true." She gasped. And Ellie put her little arms around my neck as I pulled her closer to me.

I knew the rest of the Cullen's and witnesses would face fear as well. Fear of the unknown, fear of the Volturi. After all of the Scooby doo gang saw Ellie's memories, they agreed to help witness.

Now we was in the boarding house we were going to leave tomorrow. Everyone except me, Ellie, Caroline and Damon was not in our rooms, Ellie fell asleep on my lap with her head on my chest and I was playing with her hair, Damon was drinking and Caroline was flipping through a magazine.

"So." Caroline started and Damon and I both looked over at her. "How could you tell she was your mate?"

Damon and I smirked as he said. "Is that jealousy I hear Caroline?"

"What? No! I'm just asking." She exclaimed loudly making Ellie move a bit and I glared at her as I stood up to give her to her parents and then sleep. I stoped at the doorway.

"It's hard to explain but I would do anything for her...even risk my life to make sure she's safe." I answered her question glancing back at them before walking out the room.

~~~

A/N- So I was watching new moon and eclipse the other day, and I'm only just noticing just how selfish Bella is. Like I knew she was a bit selfish...but!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 😁