Chapter 4

Rose's P.O.V
Everything was falling into place. Even the Volturi seemed to accept Bella's new status, though they'd want proof eventually. It seemed we only had one enemy left. Time. The twins was growing to fast, the family and the Mikaelson's are all beginning to worry about how much time we had left with them, Just made every moment more precious. The originals now have a house in Forks, they wasn't planning on staying but because of Klaus and Eleanor they are, I don't mind them staying, I get on well with them all but more so Rebekah.

Eleanor's P.O.V 
I smiled as I ran into mummy's arms showing her the pretty snowflake that I had in my palm of my hand. Mummy, Nik, Bella and Jacob all took Nessie and I to play in a snowy field.

"Look a snowflake." I said at the same time as Nessie since she was showing Bella a snowflake as well. Mummy crouched down to my level and glanced down at it before looking back into my eyes.

"It's beautiful." She said with a smile, I grinned glad that my mum agrees with me.

"—Don't you go catch another." I briefly heard Bella talking to Ness. I looked over to see Renesmee running towards me, behind her Bella had a sour look on her face as she looked to me. Nessie stopped in front of me holding her hand out, I smiled taking her hand. Edward and Bella might not like me but Renesmee does, and we are still sisters.

Nessie held my hand as we ran towards the middle of the clearing, jumping into the air, holding out our free hands letting the snow fall into it.

Klaus P.O.V
I watched as the sisters ran off, my eyes on Ellie. The two jumped into the air giggling with each other, I smiled remembering once being that close with my siblings and being innocent to the world around us. I look over to Rosalie seeing her eyes shining with love as she watched her daughter.

"Edward thinks we'll find answers in Brazil." Isabella's voice broke me from my thoughts. Rose and I both looked over at her, both of us slightly annoyed to be broken from our thoughts. "There are tribes there that might know something."

"My siblings and I have contacted a witch that might know something." I said both mothers looked at me, concern showing on their faces.

"And..can you trust this witch?" Rose asked.

I smirked and said, "Well, if the witch does say anything I can assure you that she will be dead."

They raised their eyebrows before nodding, not questioning me. The dog snorted his eyes never leaving Renesmee.

Ellie's P.O.V
"Ellie look." Nessie showed me her snowflake, I suddenly felt like we were be watched, my eyes then shifted from the snowflake in my sisters hand to the mountains where I saw a pretty lady at the top who was glaring down at us. We quickly went down and Nessie ran to Jacob while I ran to Nik.

"Who is that?" Nessie asked as I was picked up by Nik, I wrapped my arms around him neck hiding in his shoulder as the lady continued to glare at us.

"I think that our cousin from Denail." Bella told her, looking over at mum who nodded in confirmation.

"IRINA!" Mum shouted up to her, the lady quick ran away as Bella ran after her, I watched as she jumped up the mountains and ran out of sight. I jumped slightly as a cold hand touched my arm. I looked over to see mum watching after Bella with concern painted on her face.

~~~

"It seems that Tanya convinced Irina to come back and settle things with us" Grandpa Carlisle explained to us as he hung up the phone.

"Well she must of changed her mind." Edward said from his spot at the piano.

"Seeing Jacob must have been to much for her." Grandma Esme said to him.

"Also seeing Klaus must have scared her, because she knows who and what he is." Dad says and Nik who was standing next to him and Kol smirks.

"Wow, way to boost his ego." Rebekah muttered and Nik glares at her. "He's not that special."

I giggled from my place on Rebekah's lap mum was sat next to us, they kept showing me clothes, Elijah was reading in the seat next to Bekah. Nessie and Edward began to play a lullaby on the piano that Edward made for Renesmee and is now teaching it to her. Our family was all around the room Bella and Jacob was leaning on the piano watch Nessie, grandma Esme and grandpa Carlisle was by the window playing chess, Uncle Jazz was reading a book and dad, Nik and Kol was all leaning on the wall near us, and it was peaceful. Until I heard the sound of glass shattering loudly against the ground, everyone looked to where the sound came from to see Aunt Alice's eyes glazed over, the sound of the glass got Uncle Jazz closed his book and vamp ran to her side.

"What did you see Alice?" He asked, holding her hands.

"The Volturi, they're coming for us. Aro, Marcus, Caius, The Guard and Irina." She said in a shocked and scared tone as the same look came on everyone's face except mine, Renesmee's and the originals. Mum pulled me into her arms and held me tight.

"Come here honey" Bella said beckoning Renesmee over to her with her hand. She obeyed and ran into her arms.

"Why?" Grandpa Carlisle asked Alice.

"What did Irina see in the woods?" Edward questioned looking too his wife.

"We were just walking." Bella said pulling Nessie closer.

"Eleanor and Renesmee were catching snowflakes." Nik added and I smiled at him which he gladly returned. A look of realisation came onto Edward's face.

"Of course. Irina thinks The girls are immortal children." He said.

"Congrats. You finally acknowledged your daughter." Kol said sarcastically causing Dad to let out a booming laugh.

"Kol!" Elijah smacked the back of his head.

"What?!" Elijah just shook his head.