Chapter 7

3rd P.O.V
Carlisle and Esme were currently in Egypt trying to convince their friend Amun—leader of the Egyptian coven, to witness for them. Amun continued to refuse as he walked the two to the door. Carlisle and Esme understood why he would refuse but their friend did not even consider helping them, Esme though it might have been because her husband mentioned that the originals was currently residing at their house.

Just as they were about to leave water from the pool in the middle of the room began to rise and block there exit. Carlisle and Esme both looked over to their left and saw a man who was controlling the water. He had slightly tanned skin and bright red eyes, a woman that Esme assumed was his mate, stood by him.

"I would like to hear about it, I don't get to meet many of Amun's friends

"I would like to hear about it, I don't get to meet many of Amun's friends. He likes to keep me hidden." The man said with a playful smirk on his face, his hands raised keeping the water in place.

"Can't imagine why." Carlisle mumbled watching the water in fascination. The water floated back into the pool, with a splash making all of them step back.

"Benjamin." said the vampire holding his hand out for Carlisle to shake it.

"Carlisle." he replied shaking his hand.

~~~~

Benjamin keeled on the ground in front of Eleanor who had come had come back with the vampires and the witch from Mystic Falls, and watched her with curiosity in his bright red eyes. Eleanor placed her small hand on his cheek and his mouth silightly fell agape in awe and shock to what she had showed him. He clutched her small hand in his and made a mini twister in their palms.

The young girl giggled and watched with an amazed look, much like the others around them

The young girl giggled and watched with an amazed look, much like the others around them. Rose, Emmett, the Mikaelsons, the Salvatore brothers, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy and Alaric was standing watching them. Matt and Tyler stayed in Mystic Falls, Matt because he was human and Tyler because Klaus didn't trust him.

"Benjamin can influence the elements." Rose said to the originals and the Scooby doo gang. She smiled at her daughter making the young girl smile back at her mother, Ellie ran to Emmett and hugged his legs, so he put a hand on her head. Suddenly loud cracks and snaps erupt through the forest, feet pounding against the ground and in front of them now stand two vampires, Emmett pushed Ellie behind him protectively, Klaus pulled the young girl towards him keeping his hands on her shoulders.

"Who are they?" Rebekah asked eying the two as Klaus held Ellie close to him.

"Senna and Zafrina, from the Amazon

"Senna and Zafrina, from the Amazon." Rose tells her and grabbed Ellie's hand gently and leads her towards the two female vampires, Emmett and Klaus towing closely behind.