PROLOUGE- project gauntlet

Martin Brave was a happily married man with two kids,Akin and Richard, Akin being the oldest of about twenty and Richard,six years,he was married to Tutu,both living happily together.

Mr Brave was a Tech-brainiac ,as his friends and employees called him. He had been working on a particular project he called GAUNTLET X. He had concluded with the invention and he was to present it to the board and their sponsors,he was the owner of BRAVE INDUSTRIES.

That day as he Left home in the morning with Akin,who worked in his company greeting his wife and youngest good bye as they left. The sponsor's representatives arrived as he began

"Hello Gentlemen, no ladies around", he chuckled around as others laughed. He continued, " GAUNTLET X is a program I came up with after we discovered certain Alien tech in our planet years ago, I have now modified it to our own advantage to make this piece of technology, you all know its name,gauntlet.

A big silver case was brought into the lab as he opened it and two Metal arms displayed,The people stared in amazement,as he picked up the arms and the a voice started talking which Mr Okem informed his audience as an A.I (Artificial Intelligence) which was one of the country's top network as it is part- alien the technology.

"I call him R.E.E.D", Mr Brave said as he continued," The arms create a charge with the sound chips in it and releases
Sonic sounds, this process is done by the mind because once the arms are worn,it is connected by tiny wires which connect to the nervous system, and for the final part my crew and I have put in a full metal suit in the arms to protect its wearer's body".

Mr Adler,the boss of the foreign investors asked, "can we get a demonstration".

Happily, " Mr Brave replied "sure, we are moving to that right next, R.E.E.D"

The employees cleared some space as he wore the arms and a metallic suit covered him up and his eyes leaving the rest of the head bare,the investors clapped as Mr Brave stretch both hands at some steel bots and blasted it with sonic sounds and it got destroyed,the investors clapped more.

"Nice job Brave, I knew I wasn't wrong putting my faith in you ", Mr Adler said.

" I didn't do it alone", Martin replied, "it was with my crew, most especially my dear friend here, Tony..."

A man came into the room and tried to shake hands with Mr Adler, but he didn't stretch out his hands out and Tony took a step back.

Mr Adler cleared his throat and said "Well I'm sure he did, now I'll be going, get this ready for us tomorrow, we are going to make a great profit with the army when we can produce a lot of this", he said as he went out.

Tony said to Martin's ear, " I don't think he likes me that very much"

" ...giggles..., he's like that, come on we got work to do ", Martin replied.

Tony looks at him and smiles awkwardly.

That afternoon, Mr Brave and his son Akin closed for the day as they entered the car and drove off,that day was Richards they had the PROJECT with them.

" Dad, where are we taking this to", Akin asked.

"We need to get this to the our secret lab before we go home for Richard's party.

"Yeah dad,wait till he sees what I bought for him,he'll love it"

Both were chatting as they didn't noticed the bomb under the car and suddenly .....

BOOM!