Chapter 6 - Wrath Of LAVA (introducing Cybershot)

The next day at Mike's home, he stood up and walked Into the living room, "morning mom", he said on seeing his mum

    "Mike, how was your night, sleep well?, his mother asked

" it was great, where's dad?, Mike asked  hoping to receive a good answer

"he's out", his mother replied.

"to gamble again ", Mike muttered.

" don't talk about your father  like that again", mom said

"well isn't it true, he's useless, all he does  is gamble, eat and drink ",Mike replied  angrily

"now listen here young man, I won't have you talking to your father like that", his mother said

Mike was very angry, he had  wanted to tell his mother he got some money to help her but she just made him not to want to, why favour that drunkard of a man called father, is he even a father, "why... why him, how can you love him, you rather stand with him than me", his eyes started glowing red, his body heating up.

His mom saw this and was scared, she tried to calm him down by holding his hand, "son you have to understan..."

He cut her off as he held her hands and threw her off as she hit the TV and it cracks, he looked at his hands beaming red as he calmed down after  realizing  what he had done, he ran to meet his mom who was lying unconsciously near the broken TV with  her hands partially burnt, "mom wake up,  wake up", he sobbed and cried, as he picked up the phone and dialed 911.

Someone who was watching  from outside left

                  *************

Jim left after seeing what he saw,  he called Tony, "hello sir"

"any updates on the kid"

"yes sir,  something just happened, he heated up when he got angry"

"hmmmm...seems like it is controlled by emotions, but not yet stable......keep watching the kid"

" yes sir"

At that moment, Mack entered Tony's office.

"hey Mack, how are you?, Tony asked

"I'm here for the gauntlets, boss wants me to get it"

"sure, I always keep my promise, let's go to the underground lab", Tony said as both left the office, entered the elevator, Tony used his fingerprint and they went down, they left the elevator into the lab. Tony picked up two gauntlets, "I call them cyber gauntlets, they are all I could get after the notes of the inventions were lost in the accident years ago, they are not as strong as the gauntlets X,  their sound waves are powerful and don't come with a built-in suit, try it on.

Mack picked it up and wore the arms, as it got attached to him, he powers them up and blasts a wall which breaks, "yeah, that's what I'm talking about", the boss would love it.

Tony smiled and replied,  "yeah I know he will"

                      **********

Mike stood beside his mother on her hospital bed, he had been outside for sometime before the doctor told him that they needed to perform surgery on her, luckily for him, he hadn't spent any of the money he got, he used it to pay for the surgery, the doctor told him to call his dad, he hesitated at first but he called his dad who didn't pick up his phone, later the doctor told him that after the surgery, she might not be able to use her hands again. Now he stood up beside her thinking of what to do next, here was his mother hurt because of what someone had done to him, he'll get the person if it's the last thing he does, he stood up and left.

Mike got to the bar, as soon as jim saw him, he ran inside to alert Bob. Mike walked in angrily shouting on top of his voice, "Mike , where are you, come out come out".

One of the bouncers tried to pull him down, "get down Mike"

Mike pulled his arm and heated up burning the bouncer's arm, "leave me alone, I'm tired of being told what to do, no one tells me what to do again", his body turns red completely like a living volcanic-lava being, at the sight of that everyone began to run out of the bar, even the hefty bouncers.

Jim ran in on Mack
"boss, Mike is here and he is not smiling ".

Mack turned on the security cameras to see what was happening, he sighed, " you go and meet boss,  I'll  take care of this mess.

"yes sir",  Jim said and left through the back door.

Mack put on the gauntlets,"time to try my new toys"

As Mike who was spreading lava around the bar burning all he could, suddenly he got hit as part of his body sprayed off melting the ground,  "what", he healed back and saw Bob with the cyber arms pointing at him. "so you finally decided to show up"

"you've almost ruined my bar kid", Mack said.

"what did you do to me? I hurt my mom? Mike said angrily.

"You agreed to it, not my fault kid",  Mack laughed.

"don't call me kid", Mike said as he threw lava balls at Mack.

Mack blasted it back, "so what should I call you, Lava?

Angrily, Mike melted into pure hot Lava and moved towards Mack.

Mack blasted the ground as Mike sank down." listen Mike, be calm, you want to be cured, I can help you"

Mike shaped himself into human again and looked up as he foamed into the air and landed beside Bob, "talk"

"I can cure you but first you have to do something for me", Mack said

"what? "

" capture the armoured man and I'll get you the cure", Mack said

"how can I trust you", Mike said.

"have I ever betrayed you? ",Mack asked.

Just then the armored man landed down right in front of the bar.

" speak of the devil ", Mack said then he faced Mike," guess it's your lucky day "

" let the man go, now! ",  armoured man shouted.

Mack blasted armored man as he fell back." see I'm helping you"

As armored man stood up, "what the hell... Hey I was trying to help you"

Mike pushed Mack away and sprayed lava on armored man as he stood up.

Armored  man flew up, "is that the best you got", then he blew sound waves at lava as it blew him off and he splattered. "yeah". "INCOMING ATTACK FROM BEBIND ". Armored  man dodged the blast from Mack,  thanks  Reed. Then he flew at Mack,"wait isn't that Mack?"

Mack blasted him off as he jumped off the way.

" RICHARD, I SCANNED THE WEAPON USED BY OUR TARGET TO FIND OUT ITS TECHNOLOGY SIMILAR TO MINE BUT LOWER AND IT GOT IT ROOT FROM BRAVE INDUSTRIES"

"ugh, brave, you mean my dad's company", Richard said.

Hot hands held him down as his suit began to melt.

"WE ARE LOSING POWER, AND THE SUIT IS GETTING AFFECTED, THE TEMPERATURE IS TOO HIGH".

"arrgh, I can't hold on, it's getting hot, Reed any ideas?, Richard asked.

"SHALL WE TRY THE BACK-SHRIEK"

"do it", then he blew sound all out as Mike's hand blew off and he fell turning back into a human being,  "mike",  Richard  called.

Mack saw as the armored man bent over Mike, he had to act fast, then he saw a public transport bus moving, he blasted it with sound.

Richard heard the cries of the passengers as he blasted off and caught the bus before it fell. "is everyone alright?

"YESS,thanks armored man", then he turned back, both Mike and Mack were gone, "I think I recognized that lava fellow"...... Sigh.....

***********************************