Chapter 10 - I Am SOUND-WAVE

Richard got off beside Mr Alfred's house, the doctor and his stepfather drove off to brave industries. Richard ran through the back jumping over the fence, he saw Margaret's window open, then he climbed.

Margaret was in her room studying when she saw Richard at her window struggling to get inside, she pulled him in. "God you are heavy", she said.

Richard groaned, then he held her shoulders, " is your father home? ", he asked.

" yes", she replied, "why you wanna know?

Richard then told her the entire story, of who he was and what her father did. " I know it's hard to believe but it's true "

"Are you nuts, you are lying, my dad would never do that and you are not armored man", Margaret replied yelling.

" I am Margaret, seriously...and I can prove it", he brings out his phone and shows her a video of his transformation, "I always had cameras in my lab", then he shows her that of her father, "do you believe me now".

Margaret put a hand over her mouth, " it can't be", she began to sob.

Richard puts his arm over her, "it's okay, right now, I need your help, you know the lava fellow on TV".

" Yea they are ordering everyone in the area to evacuate", she turns on the TV, "thank goodness we are safe here.
The TV was showing lava as he melted the roads, big buildings fell.

" Yeah great, but thousands of people might die if I don't stop him, and that's mike by the way, your dad made my stepfather turn him into this, so you gonna help me?", Richard asked.

Minutes later, Margaret snuck into her father's room, he was in the living room talking on the phone.

"Right away general... You can get it now... don't worry about project lava, we'll have him under control ", speaking on the phone.

She gets to the suitcase, tries to open it but it was password locked, then she tries to take it away but her father stops her at the door.

" Darling, what are you doing with my suitcase?, he asked.

"Is it true dad, you murdered Richard's father", she asked.

" You are too young to understand my dear, give me that", he said.

"Noo", she runs and slides under him, he ran after her, she got to the living room and threw the case at Richard who tried to unlock it but he couldn't.

"Well, well, well", he brings out a gun and pointed it at Richard, " either you give me the case or I'll take it, and it won't be good ", Mr Alfred said.

"Do it, I'll rather die than let you have it", Richard said.

" Well, it's settled then ", he clicks his gun.

" Hands up", someone shouted from behind, then a group of cops entered the house as they handcuffed Mr Alfred. "You are hereby charged with murder, violence of children and attempted murder, anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law".

" Doc", Richard shouted on seeing doc bernard come in with the cops, "you called the cops"

"And i told them to turn off their siren, now it's time for you too do something", doc Bernard said handling over the box to richard.

" But I don't know the unlock code ", Richard protested.

The doc laughs, " I built it, I know how to unlock it", then he presses a few button and scans his thumbprint, it unlocks.

"Thanks doc", he brings out the gauntlets, " Reed activate ", a whirring sound was heard as Reed activated.

" Hello Master brave"