Chapter 8 - Revealed

(In Richard's room)

8:25 Am

Brrrrng!, the alarm rang as richard, who was sleeping on his books woke up, he rubbed his eyes and look at his alarm, "what!", he exclaimed to see the time, he had slept late.

" Honey are you awake?, his mom called out from the living room downstairs.

"Mum, why didn't you wake me up", he asked as he took his clothes off.

" You looked tired so I wanted you to rest", his mother said.

"Gosh I'm late", sees his textbooks, " and I've got a physics test this morning ", he ran to the bathroom, " oh no".

In about ten minutes, he rushed downstairs, he saw his breakfast, he was terribly hungry but late so he picked up a slice of bread, shoved it in his mouth, "bye mum", he called out and ran out of the house and down the compound which was very large, " why do we have a large compound" the gates opened automatically, as soon as he passed, it closed.
    Richard walked down the lane, he had forgotten to take his bike, he checked his watch, "thirty eight minutes after eight, I'll be late....... Unless, " he ran beside a truck, opened his bag, "Reed, wake up".

REED activates, " morning Richard, how was your night"

"Great, take me to school, auto pilot mode, I need to read".

" Indeed sir, may I say your heart is beating at a very high..."

"Will you just take me to school", Richard cuts in.

" Affirmative sire".

"Uggh, sire", Richard said as the suit released it self and covered him up as he took off into the air.

Tony drove by with his car, he had seen it all.

Armored man landed in the parking lot and Richard appeared running fast into the school, he ran past some teachers, into the class to see everyone writing the test and  the teacher seated in front.

" Good morning, Mrs Ekong", Richard said.

"You are late, Mr brave, well at least you decided to show today", Mrs Ekong replied.

" well hmm", Richard mumbled holding his hands together tightly.

She hands him a paper, "get a seat"

Richard took the paper and sat down, he hadn't been reading preoccupied with all the hero stuff, he began to shade his answers.

Twelve minutes later, Mrs Ekong stopped the students, Richard wasn't very happy cause he didn't finish. As he stepped out of the class, "shit, I didn't finish ", someone nudged him at the back, he looked back and saw bill and the rest.

" hey Richie, why you talking to yourself ", bill asked.

" nothing, just the test... Didn't complete it", Richard replied.

"Well, that's what you get for coming late", Frank said.

" well it's a good thing mag told you, you didn't know we had a test", Lisa added.

"Thought you were sick", Margaret said.

"Okay we got class now, gotta go", Antony said as all went leaving Richard and Margaret.