Chapter 5- PROJECT MIKE

Tony entered his office, he strolled up and down angrily, he thought of his deadline of his work and wondered how he was going to do it, he was furious, then he thought, "I need to start the human test subject, if the mouse could revive a human would, I would just have to find a way to stop the side effects", then he picked up his phone and dialed a number... The number picked up and he said, " Mack, I need you to do something for me". Then he pulled his mic from the table and announced, "I'm giving Everyone a break today, in less than two hours you all should go home to your families, you could really use it, all experiments suspended". As he put it off he could hear the sound of hails and happiness by the staff, he smiled.

Mike got home after school, he dropped his bag on the chair and passed through the living room, "kid", a voice called from the living room and he turned back hissing at the voice, " hey dad", he said.

The voice came from his dad, who sat on the chair with bottles of alcohol around him and cigarettes end, he was also smoking one, the whole room was in a mess as he talked like a drunkard, "didn't you see me, couldn't you greet, I'm your father you shit".

Mike replied, "sorry dad".

" f**k you", he replied, "now where's that bitch you call your mother".

" She's at her stand", he replied then muttered, "she's no bitch".

His father looked up at him and said, " what did you say?

"Nothing dad", Mike replied.

" Gerrarahere", his father said waving him away".

Mike hissed gently and left, he walked to his room, he opened his door and shut it, his room was untidy with clothes everywhere, they lived in a small apartment, there was football and soccer posters everywhere with action figures and all. Mike lay on his bed and closed his eyes.

At the secret lab, Richard was testing out his suit. He ordered REED to deactivate the suit and put off the gauntlets, after staring at the arms, he asked, "REED out of curiosity, if someone else wore you, would you activate?

"Depends Sir, my systems are only programmed with your father's DNA, so unless it's someone with your father's DNA, like a relative, I'll say negative", REED replied.

Richard nodded, " guess that leaves grandpa and aunt Cecile", then he looks down and up again, "REED, start virtual reality training".

" yes sir", REED replied.

The whole room gets transformed into a virtual reality zone.

"20 seconds till targets arrive", REED said.

" You know reed, I also found out you can change the voice of the wearer ", Richard said.

" Yes Sir, I can also automate it to", REED replied.