Chapter 2

Ryic

As Eric and I went in search of our little sister, I was still mad of him of teasing her.

Eric said, "Skyla, where are you?" 

I said to my brother, "This wouldn't happened if you wouldn't tease her about her Totem like that, Eric.

She's still a girl and she just received her totem from the Spirits of Valhalla." 

Eric sighs, "It's just that she would make her own choices sooner or later, Ryic. She has to learn that things are aren't as they appear to be, I'm just giving her a lesson." 

Suddenly, we heard a scream coming from the edge of the side forest. 

We saw Skyla fall into a Cliffside and seemed to be in major trouble!

"Skyla!" We cried, as we reached her.

She was panicking as I said, "Skyla, grab my hand!" 

She said, "No, Ryic, you guys shouldn't be here! You have to get out of here!" 

I was confused of what she meant. 

"The Night fury, behind you!" She said. 

The brown Night Fury growls at me as I was terror of its massive stance of attacking.

"Come on, dragon, this way! Leave my siblings alone!" Eric said, throwing rocks at the dragon.

The Dragon roars as it were outraged and angry, and caused Eric to fall between the edges of a Glacier!

"Oh, no! Eric, hang on!" Skyla said, racing towards our brother and held him closer to her.

I was fighting the dragon alone, and I was hurt badly, but the Dragon was powerful. 

The Night fury had enough of me as I knew that it was going to blast my siblings to pieces.

I knew what to do, and... it would be the last time I will ever see my family again.

I used my spear to make a hole through the crack of the Glacier to make a path around the dragon to protect Skyla and Eric from harm.

Skyla managed to pull Eric out of the Glacier.

"No." Skyla said.

Skyla

As I pulled Eric out of the Glacier, I noticed that Ryic was at the other side of the Glacier, and he has put a crack through the Glacier and the Dragon.

"No. Ryic, don't do it!" I cried out to my oldest brother as the crack begins to open. 

The dragon saw it was indeed a trap, running as fast it could, but with the ice between , it was caught in, dragging Ryic along towards the icy water below us.

Eric and I panted with worry, looking at the water, hoping that Ryic survived the deep icy fall. 

Why would he do such an crazy idea like that?

The Dragon pops out of the water and runs back to the forest.

I couldn't wait any longer.

"Eric, come on!" I said to him, gesturing to follow me to find our brother.

"Ryic!" I yelled. 

"Ryic!" Eric yells. I noticed his spear, broken.

'No, this can't be happening. Not now.'  I thought.