Chapter 3

Skyla

I run through the green forest in search of the Night Fury that took my brother away. 

I learn how to track Dragons since I was six and I was the first person in the village with that skill talent.

I search for instant clues, like the broken tree branches, and looking at the massive paw prints that the Dragon had left behind.

Suddenly, I decided to take a breath, from running and sat behind a bush full of berries.

I knew that I was hungry, so I was about to grab one of the berries, I hear the Dragon!

I gasp as I hear the Dragon roars.

I knew that I had found it but I left the Spear in the other side, as the Dragon sniff the air, like it was about sense danger ahead.

 I panted a little, then I yelled as I grabbed the Spear just as the Dragon was running away from me.

I grinned at myself as I followed the Dragon as fast I can. 

Then the Dragon had no where to hide, suddenly cornered at the mountain side.

I jumped as the battle between Viking and Dragon were about to begin.

Eric

I run as fast I can to prevent Skyla to kill the dragon, knowing it would be a challenge since that I saw her footprints next to the dragons' paw prints. 

I knew that she would have a battle against the Dragon in any moment. 

"Skyla, you have to stop this. It wouldn't do anything good of trying to get the pain of loosing Ryic like this."  I said to myself.

I just hope that I wasn't too late.

Skyla

The Dragon got up, using her wings, I was determined. 

I got to my spear, but the dragon pulled me aside as I was swung around and was pinned to the ground.

I knew that I had to get my spear to end the battle, or else I might get killed in the process.

Eric 

As I walked through the mountain, I saw my sister fighting the Dragon.

I knew that she was in major trouble. 

"Skyla!" I gasp with freight as I rush as fast as I can to catch up to the young girl.

Skyla

I was concern of what to do. 

That is when I noticed my Spear in the other side of the Dragon.

Without hesitant, I jumped over the Dragon as quickly as possible, landing in the direction of the spear.

I crawl fast as I can as the Dragon came closer to me, and with no protection, I hope for the best outcome, I raise my spear as the Dragon roars for the final time, echoes through the mountain landscape.

I panted with sweat, seeing the dead body of the Night Fury. 

I scream, my voice echoes, as I finally admit of my victory.

But something strange happening.

"What?" I ask as I saw a massive blue light came towards me and the dragon, making me wonder with pure amazement and curiosity.

As my curiosity grows, I walked towards the beaming blue light and touched the beam with the Spear.

With a blast, I saw the Spirits of Valhalla, as I was amazed of seeing them for the first time.

No one ever face the Great Spirits before.

As I was memorize of the scene before me, an eagle appears to me, and it transforms into Ryic!

"Ryic." I breathed in shock of seeing my older brother.

Ryic didn't say anything, but his expression was sadden of what I've done to the Dragon.

The dragon fades, which me wonder of where Ryic is.

I saw the Eagle as his claws lift me into the sky above, which closes my eyes as the lights surrounds me.

As I was on the ground, my eyesight became blurry as I try to regain my balance.

Eric

I managed to climbed the mountain that Skyla was having that battle with the Dragon.

But as I get up I saw a Razorwhip and I saw Skyla's clothes. 

That could mean that Razorwhip took my sister away.

"No." I said, as the Razorwhip was trying to get her sight, but a lighting struck where she was standing, causing her to fall into the ravine below.

I picked up Skyla's clothing and I remember our argument.

" I don't blame the Dragon, Skyla." 

"A Viking stands for what they believe in!" 

I took out the craved Totem of Skyla. 

I knew that I have to avenge both of my siblings,

And there is no one who can stop me from hunting that Razorwhip.

Author's note: 

I decided that Skyla would be a Razorwhip for this story. 

And yes, that Night Fury is Valka, of course, but Skyla doesn't know.

I hope you like the story so far. - Jan