Chapter 11

Heather

I couldn't believe that my brother embarrassed me in front of my friends.

The Skrill tries to apologize to me. 

"Look, Heather, I am sorry." He said.

"I'm afraid that I can't accept your offer." I replied.

"It's not the end of the world." He said, but then I noticed the little Night Fury. 

"Hey, look, it's um, Hiccup, right?" I asked my brother. 

The Skrill notices this as well. 

"Man, it seems like something is bothering the little guy." The Skrill said to me.

"Hey, Hiccup, what happened?" I asked the dragon curiously.

He replies, "Nothing, I'm fine." 

Hiccup

Heather and Dagur seem to have an argument. 

"Oh, well,  you really embarrass me and I had enough! From now on, Hiccup's my sibling!" 

Dagur said, "You can't do that!" 

"Sorry, but you been replaced-" 

"I really don't want any siblings anymore." I said bitterly.

Heather turns to her brother, "See? Even Hiccup agrees. Being a brother means nothing to you as always." 

Dagur said, "Of course it does. Heather, we're more than family, we're best friends. 

We always be there for each other, no matter what happens." 

Heather said, "You really mean that, Dagur?" 

He nods, "I'm positive. You are my sister and I am proud of being your brother." 

She smiles a bit, "Thanks, I guess that I was overreacting ." 

They walked away from me, which made me realized that they were right. 

Skyla was like a sister to me, even though it was hard for her to tell me the truth about killing my mother.

I know now, that Skyla is my best friend, and this time I wouldn't loose her.

Skyla

I climbed to the top of the Mountain. 

Hiccup was right, though. Climbing up the mountain isn't easy when you're a dragon. 

"Ryic! Ryic, you there?" I asked the spirit Eagle, hoping that he would come to my aid now. 

"Please, Ryic. I really don't know what to do now. I'm scared." I said, looking through the snowy blizzard. 

That was when I noticed something. Something that was coming towards me. 

"Ryic?" I asked, looking at the mysterious figure. 

Then suddenly, the figure jumped, and reveals someone familiar!

"Eric." I gasped in horror as he was rushing towards me. 

"Quick, Ryic, change me back!" I yelled, not want to fight my own brother.

The Hunter attacks, and I managed to escape. 

"Where are you, Ryic? Please hurry!" 

Eric jumps on my back as I roar helplessly as we fell towards a snowy hill.

I groan in pain from the fall, as Eric turns me over.

"Eric." I said as the Hunter pulls a knife. 

"Eric, please don't this." I plead, as a plasma blast hit the knife and Hiccup pins my brother away!

I was in pure shock and amazement as I ask, "Hic, is that you?" 

He panted as I got up to my feet. 

That was when Eric notices the spear. 

Hiccup also notices it as well and went after it!

"No!" I yelled, running after them.

Hiccup grabs the spear into his mouth and tries to drag it away from the Hunter.

"Leave him alone!" 

Eric immediately grabs the spear as I yell, "Hiccup!"

Then the lights appear.