Chapter 12

Eric

I panted as I opened my eyes, hoping that the Razorwhip wouldn't blast me to pieces. 

But instead of that, I saw a transformation as the dragon transform in front of my eyes, seeing that the Razorwhip was an familiar face!

It was Skyla, who was panting as she opens her eyes and sees that was human again.

"No way, Skyla?" I asked in disbelief as Skyla breath in relief as the spirit Eagle approaches us with open arms and revealing it was our older brother, Ryic.

Ryic came towards me as I ask, "Ryic?" 

Ryic seems to be not stunned about this reaction as he pulls the cloth that kept me warm from the snowy breeze and gets Skyla's totem from the spear. 

I dropped the spear, couldn't believe my own eyes as Skyla giggles. 

"Thank goodness that I can see you again, Eric." She said, but then she notices the young Night Fury watching us from a distance. 

She sighs as the Night Fury backs away from her. 

Hiccup

I was scared. The Hunter approaches me as she if she knew me. 

She smiles a bit as I back away from her.

"Hiccup, please. You don't have to be afraid of me. 

Look at my eyes, Hic. It's me." She said softly.

I was curious as I stare into her eyes, the green eyes were look like Skyla's. 

That was when I begin to realize it was really her, my best friend in her real form, as a human!

I rushed towards her as we embraced each other in a tight hug, as if nothing can tear our friendship apart again

Her brother watches in silence, as if he begins to realize that he almost killed his own family, but he didn't realize that Skyla was a dragon the entire time.

As we let go of the embrace, I stare into her eyes, trying to communicate with her.

Even though we are different species, it wasn't hard for us to understand each other.

Skyla said, "Oh, Hic, I'm glad you came to save me, I didn't know what could happen if anything happens to you."

Then she notices Ryic giving something to her.

She grabs the necklace and turns to me. She knew that she has to make a decision.

Skyla 

I stare at the Night Fury of Love. 

I remembered what Gothi has told me when I first received my totem.

"Love is the most powerful thing. It transcends to different meanings. Let Love guide your actions." 

I didn't know what she meant by that time, but now I do. Love is the most powerful magic of all, and it shows how much I care for Hiccup, as if he really was my younger brother that I needed to protect. 

It is my destiny that I care for Hiccup now, since he is an orphan. 

I looked at my older brothers and said, "He needs me." 

Eric remains silent for a moment then said to Ryic, "You know... she did look better as a dragon, Ryic." 

Ryic raises his eyebrow in pure amazement of how I changed so much during my journey with Hiccup.

I chuckled a bit, as the young Night Fury looks at me. 

But that's when I realize something. This could mean that I wouldn't be in the village anymore and don't be with my only brother. 

"But... Eric." I said, felt bad of leaving him.

My brother smiles at me, and comforts me.

"It's all right, Skyla." He said as I let go of the dragon as he notices something and walks towards the light.

Eric said, as he puts the necklace around me, "No matter what you choose, you'll always be my little sister, Skylar." 

I laughed, as we did our handshake as I hugged, I was transformed back to a Razorwhip.

I hugged my brother tightly, as he looks at me.

"Huh, did I say, "Little?"

I roared in laugher, as Ryic joins us in a hug.

I looked at Hiccup's direction as he was reunited with his mother and father, as one family, knowing that everything is going to be just fine now.

Hiccup said, "I'll miss you. Both of you." 

"Don't be. You will fine with Skyla. She'll take good care of you now." Valka said, as they begin to return to the Spirits with Ryic.

I turned to my new little brother, giving him a smile. 

"Skyla!" He said, happily. 

He sees Eric, and I replied, "That's my brother, Eric. Come on, I have some unfinished business at my village." 

We head back to the village which the villagers were surprised and stunned to see me as a dragon.

Gothi seems to smile at me as if she knew that I had embraced my Destiny.