Logging In

Jeremy sat in front of his TV, playing Apocalypse of the Damned. He was gonna play with Michael, but he was busy getting stoned in his basement.

Jeremy moved his character when his squipp spoke to him.
Stop thinking about Michael. He's useless.

"But Michael's my friend. We always play this together. I'm not used to doing it alone."
But Michael held you back from being cool.
"I don't wanna be cool! I just-"
I know, Jeremy. Just want to survive. And you can, just listen to my instructions.
"No!"
What?
"You're always bossing me around, telling me to do things I never want to do! I called Brooke sexy! I don't even like her!"
You have to do what you have to do, Jeremy. If you want Christine, you need to pay attention to me.
"I don't want you anymore."
You can't just do that, Jeremy.
"Yes I can!"
You think you can go off into the real world? Without me?
"I'd rather be there than with you."
Then have it your way. Don't say I didn't warn you.

The TV screen shined brighter and brigher. Jeremy fell off his bean bag and scooted farther and farther away from it.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He screamed.
He saw a body appear out of tiny little blue pixels. The windows around his room shattered.

Grab my hand, Jeremy. I'll lead you there.

Jeremy got on his feet and ran towards the door. The door slowly melted away to represent a wall. There was no way out.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Jeremy yelled.
You're getting what you wanted. Enjoy.

The body in front of Jeremy floated over to him and grabbed his shoulders. Suddenly, Jeremy got shoved into the TV screen, falling through a back void. Nothing could be seen.

Hope your instincts can help you survive.
Be More Safe.

Jeremy heard those last words before the voice disappeared. He kept falling down whatever he was falling in. His screames echoed around came back to his ears. He started kicking and moving his body, but nothing. No walls. No light.

No hope.

As if on cue, a platform below glowed white. Jeremy braced himself for whatever was awaiting him.

*** *** *** ***

"JEREMY! JEREMY, WAKE UP!"

Jeremy dimly heard his name being heard. His eyes slowly peeled open. He felt lightheaded from screaming and all his fear building up in his body.

"JEREMY! FINALLY, YOU'RE AWAKE!"
Michael hugged Jeremy close to him.
"..Where are we?" Jeremy muttered. They were in a completly white room.
"I have no idea! I was getting stoned in my basement when all of a sudden I got sucked into a black whole. And weirdly, I'm not feeling nauseous or stoned." Michael replied.

Just then, they heard faint screams getting clearer and clearer above them. Two people fell through the roof, collapsing on the floor.
"Uhhhhh...." Jake moaned, rubbing his head.
"..What's going on..?" Rich asked, getting back on his feet.
"Rich?! Jake?!" Michael and Jeremy screamed.
"Hey loser and Jeremy." Rich waved. Michael grunted at the comment.
"What is this... cube?" Jake asked, looking around.
"I have no idea, I was just chilling at home and I fell!" Michael said.
"I was playing video games." Jeremy said.
"Playing football with Rich." Jake said, walking around the room.

Michael and Jeremy stood up, walking around. They all examined the room. It was like an isolation room. Then, more screaming was heard and two bodies fell, landing on Jeremy and Jake.
"OW!" Jeremy screamed.
"WHAT KIND OF- Oh hey, Jeremy! Hi Jake!" Brooke said, on Jake.
"Hi guys." Chrisine said, on Jeremy.
"..Can you p-please get off?" Jeremy winced.
"Oh, sorry!" Christine got off Jeremy and helped Brooke off Jake.
"BROOKE, THIS BETTER NOT BE SOME SETUP!" Christine stared at Brooke.
"I-IT'S NOT! I DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE HERE-Oh, hi Michael! Hi Rich!" Brooke said.

Michael and Rich made their way to the rest of the group.
"Why are we here?" Christine asked.
"I don't know... but we gotta find a way out." Jeremy suggested.

Everyone looked around the room, looking for an exit. Obviously, there was no door, no windows, no vents, no gaps. Just wall, roof, and floor.
"Guys! I think I found something!" Jake called.
Everyone approaced him.
"Look." Jake got everyone's attention as he stuck his arm through the wall. White pixels consumed his arm as his arm was put through the wall.
"So... we have to go through the wall?!" Brooke asked.
"I guess."
"I NOMINATE JAKE TO GO FIRST!" Rich hollered.

Rich then pushed Jake through the wall. Jake was replaced by evaporating white pixels. Everyone watched, too scared to go after him.
"COWABUNGA!" Michael yelled as he jumped towards the wall. He disappeared and was also replaced by evaporating pixels.
"Let's go, Brooke." Christine held Brooke's trembling hand and they walked through the wall together.
"Welp, now it's jus-"

Jeremy was interupted by Rich kicking him into the wall. Jeremy's whole vision turned white as he saw his hands disappear and reappear again. He stumbled out of the wall and landed on the floor.

"Hey bro." Michael helped Jeremy up. They were in a long hallway. A very familiar hallway.
"Where's Rich?" Jake asked.
Rich tumbled out of the white wall, landing on his feet.
"I FLIPPED MY WAY THROUGH AND LANDED! WOOHOO!" He cheered.
"This hallway is familiar..." Michael muttered.
"Like the one from Apocalypse of the Damned." Jeremy finished.

Everyone looked over at Jeremy and Michael.
"From what?" Christine asked.
"From a video game. Just, follow us." Jeremy replied.
Jeremy got a torch hanging from the wall, and Michael got the other one from the other side. Christine an Brooke cowardly got behind Jeremy, Jeremy feeling his face becoming hot as Christine grabbed his hand. Rich got behind Michael and Jake just stood beside the two. Jeremy and Michael looked at eachother and nodded, making their way down the hallway.

The hallway was a long wooden hallway. Blood stains were engraved on the walls, a few ripped limbs here and there. The floor creaked each step you took. The torch lightened up only a small area. It was exactly like Apocalypse of the Damned.

The 6 made it to the end of a hallway that ended to the entrance of a stone circular room.
"What is this place?" Rich asked, still behind Michael.
"The tutorial room." Jeremy blurted out.

He and Michael walked to the center of the room. A black rusty couldrant was placed. Michael and Jeremy placed their torches in the center of the couldrant. They quickly backed off as a huge fire lightened the room.
Everyone huddled together as they heard a loud booming voice that made shudders go down their spines. Jeremy gulped as the voice, or rather his squipp, spoke.

Welcome to Apocalypse of the Damned.