Level 9: The Cafetorium

As soon as the lights flicked on, the gang were met with zombies roaming around everywhere already, and as soon as the lights turned on for them, they all turned their alarmed heads towards their direction.

"Oh f-"
beep

Level 9- The Cafetorium

They all got on they're feet as the undead began to tumble towards the only living things in the room. Everyone summoned their weapons and began to fight, likely for their lives. Jake began to start hitting and kicking before Rich pulled him aside.

"Baby, I love you, and I don't want you to get hurt any more than you already are." Rich said, kissing Jake into a quick kiss before running off.

"But I don't want you to get hurt!" Jake argued, chasing after him.

"Uhhhh.." Rich thought quickly, already trying to fight off a mob of zombies with Jake behind him, "Just... stand behind me and do nothing but give me compliments."

Jake didn't dare talk back to his boyfriend as he stood alarmed and saw Rich behead one with his bat.

"THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND!"

*** *** *** ***

Jeremy, Michael, and Christine were all back-to-back, fighting off every thing that came their way. They were killing and murdering until Christine took notice of Rich defensing for himself.

"I'm gonna go help Rich!" Christine said, making her way to the other two boys rapidly.

"Okay, now its just you and me!" Michael said, swinging around his blood-soaked axe.

"Yeah it is!" Jeremy replied.

They kept swinging and swinging, and soon, everyone met up in the center of the cafetorium, back-to-back, since it was the best tactic to take. It was harder for Michael though, since he didn't have the handy dandiness of his glasses, yet he was getting better at distinguishing his surroundings.

"Guys, I don't think we can do this." Christine muttered, using her shurikens in her hand and slashing with them in her palms instead of launching them like she usually did. However, this caused the sharp edges that were touching her skin to make them pierce and bleed.

"I can help, it's the best advantage we have right now." Jake recommended.

Christine took her time to look behind her to look at Jake. He had gotten paler than usual, and the cloth covering his bite was a bit green.

"Yeah, no, we're not risking it, sorry." Christine said, turning back to see a zombie's sharp claws go to her elbow as she fought back.

Rich took a peek at his boyfriend and sent shudders down his spine.

"I don't know what to do either." Jeremy admitted, all his previous knowledge of the game suddenly gone.

"Come on, guys!" Michael said, but even he could feel everyone's doubts.

"Find the bad guy and push 'em aside."

Everyone saw Michael hit two specific zombies, creating a small domino affect, and opening a pathway for them.

"Then move on forward with your team at your side."

Michael distinctively grabbed Jeremy's hand, leading him out quickly. Christine followed, and behind her was Jake and Rich.

"It's a multiplayer game, so when they make an attack..."

Michael saw the exit doors, and 4 zombies came out and came for Christine. Rich immediately hit two of them in the chest with his bat, and Jeremy stabbed two of them through their ribs.

"..you know you got a team gonna have your back!"

As Michael sang those words, they all began to make a run for the exit, attacking anything that came to approach them. They used all their might, they were almost there, it was almost complete!

"Then you stay on track, and fRICK remain on course, if they give you a smack you mOTHERFREECKER gotta use your force, and if you leave your team behind, it's lame, cause it's an effed up world, and it's a multiplayer game, THERE IS IT!"

And before they knew it, they were before the exit. Jake opened the doors and held it open.

"GOGOGO, BEFORE THEY FOLLOW US!" Jake demanded.

There were no hesitations in running in. As Jeremy left, Jake went after him and slammed the door shut. There was conveniently some chains behind the door, and he locked the door shut.