Level 1: Head on the Cob

Jeremy examined the terrain of all the wheat blocking his sight of his friends. He was empty handed, no sword in his hands.
"GUYS!" Jeremy screamed, shoving wheat out of the way as he walked.
"IS ANYONE THERE?! Brooke screamed, her voice distant.
"YEAH! HELP, IM SURROUNDED BY WHEAT!" Christine yelled. You could hear wheat rustling.
"HELP, IM A LITTLE BIT TALLER THAN THE CORN!" Rich yelled, "IT'S TOO TALL!"
"NO SHOOT SHERLOCK!" Jake screamed.

Jeremy wandered through the wheat farm, trying to follow the voices. Everybody including him kept screaming and hollering. Jeremy started to run, desperate to find everyone. He then ran into something and tumbled to the ground.

"AH, JEREMY!" Rich screamed.
"OH, SORRY RICH!" Jeremy apologized, scrambling up.
"EVERYONE FOLLOW JEREMY AND RICH'S SCREAMS!" Jake yelled.

Soon enough, everyone found eachother. They then wandered around.
"Where are we supposed to go?" Brooke asked.
"To the barn. We kill zombies to find a tractor to take us to the town over." Michael answered.
"How can we see where we're going?" Christine asked. She held Jeremy's hand again.
"I can see a bit. I'm a bit taller than it." Jake said.

Everyone followed Jake as he walked towards the barn. They had been walking for 10 minutes.
"This takes so looong!" Rich complained.
"Well, it certainly is faster in the game." Jeremy muttered.
"Yeah, it only takes 2 minutes in the game." Michael said.
"We're here." Jake said.

Everyone looked in front of them. A red and white worn-out barn was standing before them. The doors were ripped open, and a smell of rotten meat filled it.
"Disgusting." Christine pretended to gag.

The gang walked in and examined the place.
"Wait... where are our weapons?" Brooke asked.

Snap your fingers to attack.

"Welp, there's our answer." Michael said. "Follow me, I know they way to the tractor."

Everyone huddled around Michael. Jeremy walked beside him, since they played this game all the time. Even though, it still is surprising that they're in the game and fighting real life zombies.

Michael and Jeremy took a left into the barn. They were greeted by a dead cow in the corner, clearly eaten by a zombie.
"MM!" Brooke covered her mouth.
"You okay?" Jake asked. Brooke nodded slowly.

Michael turned around to face everyone.
"Okay, the zombies will break down the walls any minute now. Take out your weapons, there's something useful in the corner."

Everyone nodded, scared. They snapped their fingers and their weapons appeared. Jake just stayed ready, his hands in fists. Michael crept into the corner. A wardrobe was seen, and a old pottery vase. Cobwebs were in every corner.

The walls then smashed to the ground, a pack of zombies slumping towards them.
"EVERYONE, ATTACK!" Jeremy screamed, running towards the nearest zombie.

*** *** *** ***

Jeremy ran to a zombie, his bright lapis sword slashing through them. There were a lot of zombies. Jeremy swung at a few more, the hit ones falling to the floor, dead again. The rest kept coming towards him.

Rich was not too far from Jeremy. He hit the bat at whoever tried to touch him.
"READ MY BAT AND TRY ME, YOU LITTLE FRICKLE FRACKS!" Rich hollered, smacking the zombies.
"WHAT'S FRICKLE FRACK?!" Christine yelled as she threw a shuriken as a zombie's eye.
"IT MEANS F-U-C-K!" Rich backed up a bit so the zombies couldn't catch up to him. He kept swinging his bat.