Game Over

The SQUIP screamed in agony as the Mountain Dew seeped into his codes. 

YoU dOnT kNoW wHaT yOuRe DoInG JeReMy! The  SQUIP began, still keeping ahold of Michael as he was almost out of air.

The robotic tic tac looked around, and his eyes widened as he saw the other SQUIPS dissolving; their pixels disappearing from top to bottom. The SQUIPS screamed in horror as they began to leave, letting go of Christine, Rich, and Jake as they didn't have to struggle anymore.

The SQUIP himself saw parts of himself starting to leave. The SQUIP yelled again, letting go of Michael as he watched his hands evaporate and disappear into the air. Michael fell limp to the floor, his face now a bright blue from suffocating.

WhAt HaVe YoU dOnE?! It screamed again.

"Done what I should have done in the beginning!" Jeremy snapped back, a grin forming on his face. The grin only demonstrated one emotion- revenge and victory.

"In fact, I've had some doubts ever since I took that pill! I should have done something earlier, you were always getting in my way!"

Jeremy slowly approached the SQUIP, all of his anger getting the best of him. He should have trusted his gut. Rich came over and punched the SQUIP, and finally hit it, making it hall as it was almost gone.

"FUCK YOU!" Rich smiled, finally, he could curse in this goddamn game.

The SQUIP had a petrified face plastered on him.

And Jeremy kept going.

"I know I shouldn't have taken that pill. I knew it when Rich gave me a small warning. I knew it when I saw some wolverine guy smug it to me. I knew it when Michael told me not to, cause it would ruin me!"

As Jeremy mentioned Michael, he saw Christine kneel beside Michael and check if he was okay, since he wasn't moving. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! MICHAEL WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO LIKED ME AS ME IN THE BEGINNING! HE STOOD BY MY SIDE FOR 12 YEARS, 12 YEARS! AND YOU THINK IT'S BEST IF HE SUDDENLY DISAPPEARS FROM MY LIFE?! HE HAS HELPED ME THROUGH EVERYTHING, AND YOU SHOULD KNOW, YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE PAST AND FUTURE. YOU HAVE ACCESS TO MY MEMORIES. YOU REMEMBER SEEING MICHAEL HUGGED ME AND TOLD ME EVERYTHING WOULD GET BETTER WHEN MY MOM DIED. YOU REMEMBER SEEING MICHAEL HOLD MY HAND TIGHT AND TELL ME NOT TO WORRY AS SOON AS WE STEPPED INTO HIGH SCHOOL AS FRESHMAN. YOU REMEMBER SEEING MICHAEL GIVE ME ADVICE WHEN I TOLD HIM I 'LIKED CHRISTINE'. BUT I NEVER LIKED CHRISTINE, I LIKED MICHAEL. NOT EVEN LIKED, LOVED. I LOVED MICHAEL MELL. I LOVE MICHALE MELL, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT." 

Jeremy took a quick peek at Christine and Michael, as she layed Michael's head on her lap. She noticed Jeremy mention her and Michael and she gave him a thumbs up, meaning what he was saying was right.

"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. I LOVE MICHAEL MELL. A GUY. A MALE PERSON. AND HERE I AM. IM BI! BI, BI, BI, BI, BI! MAYBE YOU DON'T GET THAT, AND THAT'S FINE, BECAUSE NOW YOU WON'T BE A PART OF MY LIFE ANYMORE! YOU'LL BE GONE FOREVER!"

Only the SQUIP's head and mid-chest were left. The SQUIP just stayed dead silent the whole time, letting the tall scrawny white boy in front of boy go at him. Jeremy snapped his fingers harshly and felt the burn of his fingers rubbing quickly against each other. Except this time, it felt good. It felt amazing. The sword majestically set itself on Jeremy's palm, glistening and ready for what was about to be done. Jeremy gripped the sword in his hands and got beside the SQUIP, and stepped a foot on the SQUIP's upper part of the chest. 

"SO YEAH, I HAVE EMOTIONS. I HAVE MY DOUBTS. I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!"

And so, Jeremy stabbed his sword into the SQUIP's chest, and slammed it down until he heard the tip of it hit the concrete ground. The SQUIP screamed loudly and the room got blinded with a white light coming from the SQUIP.

 Jeremy fell back and covered his eyes with his hands. Rich hugged Jake, who was still unconscious, and Christine did the same with Michael. 

"CAREFUL!" Rich yelled.

Jeremy curled up in a ball on the ground and waited for the light to stop. But it was just so bright, and bright, and bri-

*** *** *** ***

...

The light stopped suddenly, and the room was as it was when the SQUIP wasn't basically dying.

...

Jeremy slowly got up, and looked around and saw his friends.

...

Jeremy made his way to Christine and Michael. He knelt down beside Michael and saw Christine inhale a sharp breath.

...

Jeremy brought his lips to Michael's.

...

....

...

And Michael opened his eyes, coughing, trying to inhale some air and keep his mouth from being dry.

"MICHAEL!" Christine and Jeremy yelled.

They hugged the boy tight, and then stopped realizing that he needed the air. Rich came over with Jake, who seemed to be as healthy as ever. In fact, everyone seemed to be as healthy as ever.

GAME OVER. THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Everyone cheered and hugged one another, crying happy tears. As they got into one final group hug, they didn't realize they were being taken away from the game. A rainbow of colors flew around them and took them in, and out the game.