Level 8- Cramped Escape

Jeremy then gulped as Rich spoke the words. He knew it was true, but Rich's squip was well?

Welp, they were officially screwed.

Rich and Jeremy walked back to the ground like nothing happened. As Jeremy say beside Michael, he saw the boy examine the bottle of soda.

"What kind of sick trick is this?" Michael muttered.

"I don't know." Jeremy lied, meeting eyes with Rich as he facepalmed.

Level 8- Cramped Escape

"It feels like the time in between each level is shorter and shorter." Christine said.

"It does- so you have less time to heal." Michael replied blankly.

"Where to?" Jake asked, getting the stuff together.

"We have the weapon, I guess, and now we have to head to the cafetorium for next level. Except, we can't just go there the usual way- we gotta find the right locker that leads us there." Michael ran his tan hand through his dark hair.

"Seriously? I used to shove people into lockers for a living." Rich commented.

"And I was 'people'." Jeremy murmured.

"We should start going."

Everyone agreed and got their stuff together. They snapped their fingers and their weapons came and braced themselves for opening the door.

"Everyone ready?" Michael lined behind Jake, and Christine at his side while Jeremy and Rich were at the front.

Jeremy opened the door quickly and him and Rich beat up the zombies before them and ran our, the three others following them. They all ran down the hallway and ran past all the red coated lockers (ironically already red, yet some were stained with blood) and they got to the end of the hall. Jeremy and Michael led them around, looking for their specific locker.

"What's the number again?!" Jeremy stabbed a zombie as he spoke.

"Number 76!" Michael replied, decapitating an undead and they sprinted down the hall and took a sharp turn.

"We're at 60, so it should be around here!" Christine yelped, aiming one of her shurikens at a zombie.

They were all at different speeds, so the line previously said was out of order. Once they made it to locker 65, an enormous crowd of zombies popped out of the corner. Everyone jumped back in surprised as they fought them aback and tried to get to locker 76. They were successful at the moment, pushing the crowd farther as the locker numbers slowly approached to 76.

"There, 76!" Jake pointed to the locker, punching a zombie and kicking them to three more in the back as they tumbled to the ground.

Everyone got to the locker and surrounded it, forming a half-circle as they fought the monsters aback. Rich got in front of the locker and started beating it open, denting it but cracking open more and more. And, Jeremy swished, and Michael slashed, Christine threw, and Jake punched.

"Come on, come on you stupid f-beep- locker, OPEN!" Rich screamed, hitting it harder in rage and panic.

As Rich almost had it open, he stood on his toes, he stuck his fingers through the holes at the top and tried to fling it open.

"MOTHERF-"

Beep.

The others threw their attention as Jake gripped his hand, which was bleeding. Rich channeled all his anger at the locker and pulled once more, and it opened.

"HURRY!" Rich exclaimed, holding it open.

Christine ran inside first, then Jeremy helped Michael get in and shoved him inside. Jake sprinted and ducked inside as he pulled his Rich inside, and closed the door shut.

Congratulations on beating Level 8! Progress will save.

Everyone took a bit of a step back at the surprisingly wide area of the locker. There was a little passageway, that was surprisingly dark.

"Jakey, you okay?" Rich asked Jake, who was still gripping his hand and shaking.

Jake just pulled his bloody hands before him, and uncovered it for everyone to see. It was bitten.

It was bitten.