Level 4: Murder Plaza

Rich stayed against the wall, crying. He wiped his eyes with his arm, sniffling.

"Rich?"

Rich's head shot up as he heard someone cal is name. Who even cared about him. They should be caring about Brooke.

"Rich, bud, where are you?"

Rich just ignored whoever it was, burying his face on his arms, quietly wimpering and sobbing. He heard footsteps approaching, but he didn't bother to look up.

"Richie? Yo okay?"

That got Rich's full attention.

Jake.

"H-Hi!" Rich pulled himself together, getting up.
"You okay, Richie?
"Yeah, totally!"
"Rich, your eyes are red."
"F-"

Beep

Jake pulled Rich into a hug, the onto solution that came to mind. He held the small boy tight, not wanting to let go of him. Rich melted into the taller boy's embrace. Suddenly, he was picked up into the other boy's arms and carried towards the others. Rich felt hopeless as soon as he saw Christine give him an look of sympathy. Then he saw Brooke, laid peacefully in the grass, the beautiful pieces of nature around her. That just made him burst into tears.

"Where do we go now?" Jake asked.

"We go towards the plaza. There's a huge school there, and that's where the level kinda ends." Michael responded.

Everyone gathered their things and headed out. Before they did, Jeremy formed a heart with his hands, in Brooke's direction. Everyone copied his actions and then made their way towards the plaza.

*** *** *** ***

It didn't take that long for them to reach the plaza. It was completely ruined, just like all the places, but for some reason, the state of it was worse than anything they had seen.

The windows were all cracked, the walls were stained and greased over, and all the exposed metals were cold in the tense air. They group gulped, in fear and exasperation, as they looked around the plaza, for the school. They were all stopped in their tracks with that annoyingly menacing voice.

Level 4- Murder Plaza

They all heard the constant groans and moans getting closer and closer, and they all snapped their fingers in response, their colorful weapons landing in their palms. They swung, smacked, whipped, sliced, threw, kicked, and punched, trying to get away from the undead.

"Over here!" (//over heere hehehehehhehehehheheh)

They all frantically looked to where Jeremy was waving his arms, his lapis sword in one hand, as he tried to grab their attention.

"We're on our way!" Jake said, rushing the others. They hurt and pushed away the flock of zombies if they got anywhere near them at any point, and soon, they reached the school.

"Get inside and lock the doors!" Michael screamed, pushing everyone inside and slicing a zombie's head off before shutting the doors

They all decided to split into groups- Jeremy, Jake, and Rich in one, and Michael and Christine in the other, considering that they were now a player less.

Michael and Christine pressed their bodies against the front doors, blocking the zombies from getting inside. Jeremy, Jake, and Rich ran towards the back doors, seeing the limping and torn bodies stumbling towards them. Rich, since he was the fastest one, sprinted to the doors and held them as he could. Jake arrived and did the same, both boys not letting anything else in.

"Okay, guys, I'll need you to trust me." Jeremy stated, taking off his cardigan.

"No way!" Rich responded.

"Just do it, we have no other option."

On the count of three, the two boys broke apart as Jeremy quickly tied his cardigan sleeves between the door handles. It held the doors, but there was a small creak that the zombies stuck their hands through, swinging their razor claws. One of them aimed for the back of the small boy's neck, and succeeded.

"OW!" Rich squealed in pain, pressing his palms against the open wound.

Jake quickly searched through his pockets for anything, and found some bandages. He placed them on Rich, making him wince and hiss in pain. Jeremy made sure they stayed away from a far distance from the door, but close enough to clearly see what was going on and what was banging against it. Rich, after bandaged, dug his face into Jake's chest, wrapping his arms around his torso, making Jake smile lovingly and keep him there.

"Now what?"

"No idea."