Winter Meadows

By: Vulpix_fire_paw

Third POV

You woke up to soft piter-pater and the sweet smell of rain.You stretched and cleaned your self, you looked outside the den. Fresh snow with a little bit of rain, you looked to your younger sister Tala.

 A soft smile stretched across her face as she snuggled next to your mother. Zana your mother is a kind, loving and down to earth white lion. Tala your sister is a hot head, caring and strong white lion cub. You on the other paw are a friendly, shy and sometimes intimidating white lion cub.

 You smiled and stood up and walked outside the snow crunched below your paws. You looked back at the den, it was a large bush under a few trees covered with snow. it wasn't much but you liked that. "morning {Y\N}" you looked up seeing your father "morning father" you purred, rubbing your small body agents his big buff chest.    

He smiled "I put something in the fresh kill pile. Go eat something" he said as he licked my fur, you smiled as he licked my fur "Yes daddy", you ran to the fresh kill pile leaving a trail of paw prints behind you.

You walked to the fresh kill pile to only see a furry friend "Leilani!" you shout at your best friend. She  smiled "{Y\N}! how are you?" she said as she walked toward you " I'm goo-good" you said as looked at the mountain. Leilani sighed "you want to go to the PrideLands don't you?"

You looked at her and smiled, she sighed "okay let's go. but we're not crossing the border, okay?" she said "okay~" you sang

"your not leaving  me behide , are you?" you jumped and looked behide you. you frowned "Taallaa" you whined, Leilani giggled " I'm coming or I'm telling mother" she smirked as you sighed " fine" she smiled

"next stop, the border of Winter Meadows!" 

322 words