Falling Sinkholes

By: Vulpix_Fire_Paws

|| Your POV ||

My ears perked up as I heard the Queen's name, I looked over at the King as he stood up "Where is she." The King sternly asked Ono making him nervous. "S-she's at Hakuna Matata Falls, There was a Sinkhole!" Ono chirped as lifted himself into the air, Kion stood up "Ono lead us there" Kion said as he glanced at me making me blush "But, Kion the gaur--" Ono was quickly interrupted by King Simba "Ono, Lead the way NOW" The King said as he towered over the small African bird. Ono lifted him self off the rock and flew out of the royal den leading the way, I watched as the King and his son walked out of the den. Kion stopped at the entrance "{Y\N}, are you coming?" Kion asked, I nodded and followed Kion out of the den.   

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   

I panted as we arrived at Hakuna Matata Falls, looking around for the Scene of the sinkhole I gasped as I saw a large hole in the ground. "Ono! can you see Nala!" the King yelled at the Bird who was high above the trees, I slowly inspected the sinkhole trying to spot the Queen's fur coat but I couldn't see a thing through all the dust form the impact of the sinkhole, "I've spotted her! {Y\N}, Queen Nala is to your right!" Ono squawked from above. I swiftly dashed to my right searching for the Queen, I quickly lead for a stop when I caught a glimpse of Nala I slowed and let out a sigh of relief.

"H-Hello? Anyone?" Queen Nala called out, I swiftly replied "Don't worry your highness I'm going to help" I winced as looked down to see the Queen on a ledge my ears dropped as I saw her pushing her body onto the sinkhole walls.  I slowly put my paws at the ledge of the sinkhole making my white fur turn to a light brown I shivered as I felt the cold mud under my paw pads, I looked around and smiled as I spotted a branch I hurriedly grabbed the branch and rushed over to Queen Nala. "Grab this!" I mumbled as the tree branch was in my mouth, I smiled as the Queen grabbed onto the tree branch allowing me to pull her up.

I panted as Queen Nala made it on to stronger grounds "Thank you" the Queen commented as she stood up, I nodded as I took a step back trying to get a better look at the Queen not realizing I was on the ledge of the sinkhole. I gasped as my paws slipped making me fall backwards Queen Nala attempted to grab me by the scruff but failed, the last thing I saw was the Queen's worried ocean blue eyes before...                   

My world went Black~

{478 Words }