Let's Go Play!

By : Vulpix_fire_paw

~Your POV~

I smiled as my smaller sister Tala, sat next to me. It was extra cold today and mother was out hunting so, we had to keep warm. " sis..." my sister softly spoke, I turned my head to her and tilled my head "yes?" I smiled at her  "I'm ... I'm.. s-sorry  abo-about  yes-yesterday." she stuttered.

I gasped "ooh! , yesterday... It's okay" she looked at me in shock "r-really!" I smile and nod my head. she smiles and bursts in to tears " I-I'm s-so so-sorry, I-I don-don't kn-know w-what I'd d-do wit-without y-you!" she sobs . I smile and lick her tears "I know , I know"  

 After a while, Tala slowly drifted to sleep and ventrally I fell asleep to.

~ Time Skip ~

 my ears pricked up was I heard soft breathing, I slowly fluttered my eyes open and looked up only to see my mother Zana and the other lionesses carrying two elk. she smiles at me knowing I'm awake. "hello dear" she smiles I yawn and stretch my hind legs.

I slowly walk  to her and smile "why don't you eat something?" she smiles moving me towards the elk carcass. I smile and walk towards the carcass and quickly start feasting on it, soon enough my sister, mother and the other lionesses soon began to join in.

I licked the blood off my muzzle and sighed, my mother turned to me and smiled " you know Leilani wanted to play with you" she spoke, I turn to her gasp "she did?" I ask my mother laughs "why don't you go play with her" I look at her and smile " okay mother!" I say as I run out of the den " bye mama!" I yell as I run

"{Y\N}!" I stop dead in my tracks and turn my head towards my mother "why don't you take Tala with?" my ears drop and I sigh "mmootthher" I whine "she'll be all alone" she yells I look back at my sister and sigh  "ffffiinnne" "thank you dear!"

"ya whatever" I mumble as I watch my sister run up to me, I smile as she walks with me

"c'mon Tala, Let's go play!~

371 words