...Accepted?

By: Vulpix_fire_paw

<<Your POV>>

I gulped as King Simba towered over me, my hairs stood up and I was sweating bullets. He sent me a warm smile that calmed me down, but I was still nervous. Kion saw this and rapped his tail around me, I blushed at his actions but kept a straight face. I looked at King Simba and gave him a weak smile, the King smiled back and showed me his pearly white teeth.

"Ah" the golden-brown male started "you must be {Y\N}, the lioness from the Southern Lands" he said as looked down on me, I slowly nodded "So, what brings you to the PrideLands?" the King said as he sat down in front of me.

"Well, a few nights ago I fell into Indigo river separating me from my mother." I started " And when I was at the edge of the PrideLands, Kion and his friends attempted to save me but... failed." as I said that Simba glanced at Kion and looked at me once more. "After that I floated towards the Outlands, and one of my friends Kozy found me and took me to Kola who healed my left paw."

I finished off as my tail moved side to side, Simba nodded understandably and stood up "And what ever happened to your family?" he asked. "Well" I continued "they migrated to the Northern Lands" I answered as the King stood, "So your friends must be here to" Simba added as he walked past me and looked at the entrance I quickly nodded.

"So, about your Pride" The King continued "don't you know the way to the Northern Mountains?" Simba asked, my ears dropped and I shook head in response. "And that's why she needs to stay here!" Kion shouted making me jump a little, "I-if she'll have your blessing that is" Kion stuttered as he slowly sat down again.

Simba smiled and slowly stood up "{Y\N} you are--" the King was quickly cut off by Ono flying in, "Kion! Kion" Ono said as the flew around the cave "someone's in trouble!" he started. Kion stood up and looked at Ono "who is it!?" Kion quickly asked, Ono finally stopped flying and stood on a rock.

~"It's the Queen!"

{ 378 Words }