Welcome to the Pride

By: Vulpix_fire_paw

*A|N*    Hello everyone, I just want to say that {.  .  .}  or dot ,dot ,dot  or more, or ><><><>< means time skip because I'm  really getting tired of writing time skip and '  ' the  two marks mean thought or thinking. So  any way carry on! P.S. the two cubs up in the pic are white lion cubs :3  *A|N*

~Your POV~

I smiled as my sister,Tala and I walk up to Leilani's den. Leaving little paw prints be hide in the snow. I looked at my sister and smiled, she looked back at me and rolled her eyes. I giggled as she did "hey Leilani!, can you play today?" she yelled in a dull voice as she slowly stepped into the small bush den.

I slowly followed my younger sister, afraid that Leilani would be mad a me. "h-hello?" I stuttered as I walked into the den, only to find my sister talking to Leilani and her mother Nali. I looked at Leilani and smiled "Hello Nali " I spoke " Hello {Y\N}, have you come to the twins?" she softly spoke. '

twins?'  I thought " twins?" Tala and I both spoke, Nali laughed "yes twins, would you like to see them" she asked  my sister I and both nodded and slowly looked between her paws. I smiled as I saw to white lion cubs " what are there names?" my sister quietly asked "Rasi and Roko, Rasi is the female with hazel brown eyes and Roko is the male with forest green eyes" she said as she spoke with love and pride.

I smiled as I looked at Leilani " Leilani dear, why don't you go play with your friends. you've been looking after the twins for to long, go play have fun you'll never be a cub again" I laughed as Nail pushed Leilani out of the den "come on Leilani let's go play!" Tala said as she ran ahead Leilani and I giggled as we ran away from the den and followed Tala.

~Third POV~

Nail smiled and looked down on her two cubs, she sighed lovingly and lowered her head and slowly fell asleep with a smile on her muzzle.

~ Welcome to the Pride my babies

372 words