Washed Away

By: Vulpix_fire_paw

<--Your POV-->

It's been a few days since my father and I fought, but since then the Pride's been talking and preparing for the 'Baridi Meadows Migration'  mother says it's when the snow melts the white lions migrate towards the Northeast to the 'Baridi Mountains'  I've never heard of the migration because I was born in the Meadows and so was my sister, but mother says she met my father in the Baridi mountains.      

I haven't spoken to Tala or Leilani in a few days, I just don't feel like talking to someone. I sighed as I laid on some leaves and watched the other cubs play together. I guess I just don't want to play, I'm going  to leave so many memories. I sigh as I think of all the things I'm going to leave behind 'I'm going leave behind all the beautiful views, I'm leaving Kion'  I blushed on at the last part. I can't like a golden furred cub, expressly the prince of the PrideLands.

"{Y\N}?" a soft voice called out, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I looked up and fake smiled at my mother Zana. she looked at me with a tint of worry in her eye. she pulled me up making me stand up, I looked up at her and frowned "why, don't we take a walk" she said as she smiled at me.

.      .      .      .      .    

"why have you been so down dear" my mother softly asked, I sighed and looked in her golden coloured eyes. " father and I had a fight a few days ago, and he said that h-he ashamed to have me as a daughter" I said as a tear fell, my mother slowly pulled me into a hug as I cried " there, there" my mother said as she patted my back, she looked up and sighed " it's getting dark, let's go back to the den" she smiled as she stood up.

I slowly stood up and took a step back, causing me to step on my tail. "Mom!" I shouted as I started to roll down the hill.  my mother looked back at me, her face full of terror as she tried following me down the hill "{Y\N}!" she shouted as I fell face first into the rushing river.

"Mom!" I yelled as I gasped for air, "{Y\N}!" she shouted back, I looked around me and I saw her running beside the river trying her best to keep up wit me. I looked ahead and saw a few rocks "Mom!" I shouted "{Y\N!}"she shouted as her tears started to fall "{Y\--.      

that was the last word I heard from my mother before, the water filled my ears and nose before everything went

~black

 ~ Baridi means - Winter 

{465 Words}