{=Christmas special=}

By: Vulpix_fire_paws

* Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !* 

=Your POV=

I softly sighed as I watched Kion chase off some hyenas, Kion just became King of Winter Meadows and he was working non-stop. I'm heavily pregnant and we're excepting cubs any day now, I frowned as I sat down. I'm afraid that Kion will be so busy that he would miss the birth of his own cubs, I slowly stood up and walked over the lioness den.

I smiled as I spotted Tala with her three cubs, two males and a female Bova, Besi and Bee. I laughed as the three cubs came running to my paws mewing and purring, I smiled at my sister as I laid down next to her. I could hear her giggling as her cubs jumped on to me, nipping and biting my ears, paws and tail.

Tala smiled and sat up "Bova, Besi, Bee? why don't you go play with Kiara's cubs" Tala said as she carefully pushed Bee out of the lioness den, the three cubs wined and slowly walked out of the den. Tala looked back at me and smiled "so what brings you here, sister?"

 she said as she laid down next to me, I softly sighed and looked  back at her "it's Kion" I softly started "he's been so busy, that I'm afraid that he'll miss the birth" I continued.I looked up at her and could see her were full of worry "what should I do?" I softly asked, Tala looked at me and smiled "take him somewhere, somewhere where he's relaxed at peace"  Tala said as she stood up. "I always go to the hot springs when I'm stressed" she commented "where dose  he like to go?" she asked, my ears perked up as some as she said those words.

 I quickly stood up and ran out of the lioness den, thanking my sister on the way. I smiled as the cubs that I ran by tried their best to keep up with me, most of them were unsuccessful but nothing was stopping me form getting to Kion. nothing at all, I need to see him.

.                    .                      .                       .                          .              

 I smiled as Kion and I stood in front of the PrideLands water hole, Kion wouldn't stop asking me where were we going and I was beginning to get tired of it. Kion looked at me with a unusual look on his face, I laughed as I slowly walked in to the water. smiled as I used my tail to splash water onto his face, I laughed as his mane covered his eyes but my laughing was cut short by Kion pouncing on me. 

I smiled as Kion and I swam around each other we had just finished our splash party and the sun had just began to set, I smiled as I embrace Kion in the water. "I love you" Kion softly purred into my ear I smiled as he did,

~" I love you too" 

 { 501 Words }