Too amused for her own good.

The cuffs that were bound to her thin, tattooed and tanned arms were way too tight for her liking. Drawing out a long, annoyed sigh from her plump, pink lips she looked up at the obviously rookie officers as they dragged her down the halls of the Charming Police Station towards the holding cell.

This normally wouldn't be a situation where normal people were going to have their fun, but no ones known Lilith. She grinned, her infamous shit eating grin meant trouble. "You know, these are tight, could you loosen them for me, doll face?" she asked.

The rookie officer scowled, not knowing what he was getting himself into as he trudged her down the hall so violently, tugging and pulling at her arm. Undeniably it was an uncomfortable position to be in, since he was almost an entire foot taller than her. "No. Shut up" He grumbled, he thought he was getting anywhere with her, he thought he'd be able to pin some bogus claim on her and he felt a sense of pride.

She shook her head, dragging her feet as he dragged her into the room with the cells. She spotted a few men in leather cuts, tattoos and sour expressions on their face in one and immediately she was interested. Bringing herself and the rookie to a stop, she jerked her head towards that cell that contained the men. "Don't put me in an empty one, I wanna go in there, make some friends, yanno?" she asked, grinning from ear to ear at the officer "Come on. obvioouusly you've totally got me, whats the harm?"

He furrowed his brow, smirking at the brunette as he thought he had her in a position where if, he put her with the sons, she might get frightened and beg him for her to be moved again. Opening the cell with a shrug, he shoved her in and locked them up without much else said.

Brushing of her little stumble, she let herself slump onto one of the benches by the group of men, earning confused looks as she silently sat, trying to read these men. They'd easily intimidate some, with their tattoos, gang looking cuts, and sour looks on their faces. No one was as excited to be in a jail cell as she was.

"Ya'll aren't a chatty group,are ya?" she asked, amused as no one was talking yet, and only giving her unsure glares. One shook his head, which caught her attention. She reached her hand forward, to shake the curly headed mans hand "Lilith Lovage" she stated.

He gave her a funny look, shaking her hand he gave her a short nod "Tig Trager" he said, raising a brow "Why're you still in cuffs?" he asked, clearly confused.

Looking down at her wrists, she shrugged "They don't like me, I suppose" She hummed, amused. Lilith looked around at the other three that sat there with this Tig guy. A bald one who was glaring at her, but she remained unfazed, a blonde, younger looking guy, and a man that had scars on his face, with salt and pepper type hair. Giving a short nod, she eyed their cuts again and it came to her. Gasping in realization, she grinned again and her eyes lit up. "Sons a' Anarchy, right?" she asked.

The blonde looked up at her, tilting his head he raised a single brow "Yeah, Patches give it away?" he asked "What do ya know?"

Lilith hummed out a yes, shrugging her narrow shoulders "Yeah, well, blondie, I know a bit. Don't matter all too much, though." she said, slouching her back as she began to pick at her fingernails. "Enough to know this'll be fun." she said, glancing up at the bald man, who still had a glare held on her. Furrowing her brows "What's baldys deal, here?" She asked the blonde man.

"Thats Happy" He mused, trying to read the petite brunette that had made herself so comfortable in front of the group of, what he'd like to call intimidating, men. He grew curious about her, who was this really and what was her deal? Why didn't she sob like most woman would in a cell full of burly men.

"He don't look it." She said, turning her head to glare directly back at him, throwing a bone chilling and tense glare that made Happy look away, towards his VP with a raised brow. "Thanks Baldy" she said the moment he looked away from her, her expression letting up brushing back her hair.

While the whole staring thing happened, she managed to slide out of the cuffs but it had gone unnoticed until she lifted her hands to her hair, and thats when the man with the scars pointed it out "How the hell'd ya do tha'?" he asked in a thick accent.

The corners of her mouth tugged into a grin, shrugging at him she was starting to explain "Well, ya se-" She began, about to explain what and how she did it when a voice tore through the halls that caught only hers, but the sons attention.

"You what?!" A manly voice roared as it got closer. "So not only did you put her in a cell? You were violent about it AND you let her in with the sons to keep her company?!?!"

"Welp. That looks to be my call, I'll see ya around" She said as she stood, twirling the cuffs around her fingers as they all gave her confused and dumbfounded looks.

"Who are ye really?" asked the scotsman, clearly confused. Happy was even intrigued by the obvious rage of someone that seemed to be incharge around here.

"I told ya who I was. The names Lilith Lovage." she mused, reaching into her pocket and popped a piece of gum into her mouth, chewing as she tossed the cuffs to the rookie as he fumbled to catch them unlock the cell as his superior hollered at him.

"Do you not fear your life? For something as small as trespassing you bring her in?" he asked, in a hushed tone now that he was closer to her.

She of course, still heard him "You should really put my picture up somewhere, rookie mistake. Plus I made new friends, no biggie" She said with a shrug, popping her gum as she motioned to the sons behind her. He looked behind her, at them the she strolled passed the two officers. "So I'm good to go, yeah?" she asked, they both nodded.

The younger one looked at his superior with fear while he, looked at him with rage in his eyes. Both nodded their heads and she just laughed "Hm, looks like someones losing his job today." She sang, brushing back her hair again before she began making her way out of a polar station that was far too similar to any other one she found herself in.