18 and Life

A/N : I know I been doin' a lotta these BUT, I believe I've come to a decision. I won't be doing a sequel to Multiple Offender, yet. There's a possibly in the future. But I've done some consideration, and I have a lot of ideas that would just overload Lilith and Happy's story, and I don't want that. BUT they'll be reoccurring characters in the series I'm writing (shoutout to momoftwins1992 who gave me the initial idea that sparked waves of muse.) and I'm planning on leaving this book opened, so I can write little drabbles / cute ass scenarios for our OTP.  ANYWAYS. Thank you to my readers, I'll let you I have the next book out!

"Billy?"

"no"

"uh.. Briar?"

"what the fuck, Happy?"

"Listen! I'm trying! It's not my fault you turn down every name I suggest!"

"That's because they're all dumb!"

"oh my fuck"

"Got any good ideas?"

"I need a cigarette"

And with that, Happy was out the back door of the home they'd been settled in for only a few weeks now. It'd been a couple of months since Lilith had told Happy about the baby. Since then, not too much apart from the regular pregnancy things had occurred. They moved into a nice home, not far away from the clubhouse that had a good sized backyard, four bedrooms (one for Happy and Lilith, one for their baby, and one for each of the Winchester's that the couple had seemingly "adopted") , a dreamy kitchen, living room, and balcony off the master bedroom. Which is where the couple had sat in, on the bed, arguing about baby names once again.

Lilith was seven months along, she felt like a whale, but at least her skin seemed to glow constantly. That, and she actually couldn't wait to meet their baby. Who kicked her in the bladder every ten minutes, she couldn't be happier with her old man, and their expecting baby. They found out that Lilith was having a boy months ago, and the pair couldn't find a fitting name. They argued like an old married couple over it every time it came up.

Rolling her eyes, she scoffed and shook her head, she tried to move from her spot where she sat cross legged when Happy went for a smoke, but she found herself unable to move. Groaning loudly, this happened to often. Her centre of gravity was thrown off entirely, and she wasn't used to that. Not being in total control of where she tipped or lost balance wasn't her favourite thing. Not in the least. With her legs stuck folded, she had to wait until Happy was done on the balcony. Her eyes watered in frustration, another thing that irritated her. Her hormones were out of control.

With a loud bang, the door opened and Happy burst through. "Baby! What about Tobias?!" he asked enthusiastically, looking at his stuck in place Old Lady. Her legs crossed underneath her at the edge of the bed, if she tilted forward, she'd fall on the face, same story with her left and right. Not managing to go backwards.

"Happy! I love that name, and we can call him Toby for short!" she grinned, finally agreeing on a name felt great. "What about Ace for his middle name? Tobias Ace Lowman?" she asked, raising a brow and holding a hand out for help.

Happy nodded, approaching he helped her out of the position by pushing her on her back, her legs falling out of the crossed position. She grasped his arm, and they pulled her onto her feet, into her Old mans arms. Holding her close. "that's a beautiful name for our beautiful son" he agreed, only to feel the faint kicking sensation that came from inside his woman's belly. "I still fucking love when that happens" said the clubs enforcer. A man that she never thought to have a side so soft.