Happy's baby or baby Happy?

Over the course of the next couple of weeks, the woman was an emotional roller coaster and indecisiveness. She didn't know if she would tell Happy, or if she would just take off once again. Her hormones were out of control, and the morning sickness had begun. Happy himself had been attached to Liliths hip, he would hardly let her out of his sight. The man had gained feelings for the woman and it was obvious, she knew she returned them but everyone noticed her distance. The one he put between her and the club, but also tried to put between her and Happy himself, despite the new found clinginess he gained. He didn't know why she pushed so hard, but he was bound to find out.

A part of Lilith was glad that Haopy seemed to be oblivious to the obvious signs of a pregnancy. The other part? Not so much, she had to find a way to tell him. She decided that she had to, somewhere in between her thoughts, that she had to tell him. She came to be too attached to the people surrounding her to leave again, but she also knew that she had to keep the baby. The chances of a pregnancy were slim to none in the first place, and terminating might destroy any chance she had. She was all for a woman's choice, but she felt an attachment to her miracle baby.

A hand was placed against her hardly noticeable stomach that had only swollen a little over the past few weeks. Not nearly enough for anyone to notice. Thankfully.

Happy was out on a run, and she had Half-Sack, or Kip, stuck to her by the club. They were all still wildly concerned about her, especially because she wouldn't hang around the club more than working, and when she was, it was radio silence. Something was off. They were entirely lost and needed to know what was going on.

Lilith got up off the couch, and looked at Kip when his eyes met hers. "I have a doctors appointment."

Kip stood, and grabbed his shoes to put them on. "okay i'm coming" he told her.

Nodding "yeah yeah, clubs orders" she said and grabbed her sweater. Soon, they were off, with Lilith on the back of his bike. She told him that it was to get her wrist checked out, and she left Kip in the waiting room as she went down several hallways and met Jax's old lady, Tara. She was the only one connected to the club that knew about Liliths Pregnancy.

"it's nice to see you again, Lily." she smiled, welcoming the shorter, tattooed woman into the room once again.

"always nice seeing you Tar" Lilith smiled, the two were on good terms. They got on well, and she helped Lilith onto the table for the ultrasound. It wasn't her first one, but she went through the usual spiel.

"have you considered telling Hap, yet?" she asked, they'd talked about that too. Tara knew the father, she had been the one to listen to her rant the first time she came around and broke into a sob when she heard the baby's heartbeat.

"yeah, I'm going to. If I don't he'll assume shit and go on some sort of rampage. I don't want to hurt him" she admitted to the old lady of the clubs president.

"just know I'm here to back you up no matter what" she said, genuinely speaking and she dragged the the stick over the perimeter of her belly. The strong heart beat echoing through the empty room.

Her brown eyes pricked with tears, and she inhaled deeply. "is it too early to tell the gender?" she asked, quite generally clueless.

"far too early" she chuckled, shaking her head at the woman.

"ah.. haha, I guess I'm actually fucking clueless" she admitted, fixing her shirt when her belly was cleaned off. She sat up as Tara took off the rubber gloves and put everything back into place after cleaning.

"you know, you can read up on there. There's books; and the internet and such" she informed her.

"yeah, thanks doc. I'll do that. Thank you again" Lilith said, hopping off and grabbing her bag from the side. "I'll see you in a few weeks." she smiled, heading out of the room and rushing down the halls to find Kip again. Seeing him, she gave him a grin and approached him. "When are the boys back?" Lilith asked him, crossing her arms across her belly and raised her eyebrow.

Kips eyebrows shot up, looking at her as if he'd seen a ghost. It'd been a bit since he'd seen that fire in her eyes, something happened in that doctors room and it left him rather clueless.  "Uh, they should be home soon-ish I was told" he informed her, and she nodded.

Being bossy as ever, she headed for the entrance/exit of the hospital building and Kip struggled getting out of the seat he had planted himself in, and followed her. "Alright, we'll meet them at the Clubhouse" she said, Lilith had made up her mind, and she was going to tell Happy today, and based off his reaction, she'll know what to do. It's been decided. And if she didn't go now, she'd talk herself out of it again.

Getting on the back of Kip's bike, she buckled the helmet that was set on her head and off they were. The breeze brushed over her face, liberating her and calming the nerves that seemed to act up once again as they got closer and closer to the clubhouse she'd avoided for weeks. The lot was lined with bikes and she could tell that they'd all been back again already. Her eyes widened as Kip parked his bike.

Lilith barely let him come to a full stop before hopping off, and leaving the helmet on the back of the bike. She rushed further into the lot, and into the clubhouse with tears pricking at her eyes as she rushed through a crowd of people. Spotting Happy, she was about ready to let out a sob, for reasons unknown. She jumped when she was close enough, launching her petite body at the tall, bald man and hugging herself to him. Hiding her face in his neck, she let out a silent sob and whispered. "I missed you"

Happy was stood there, and in slight shock, he didn't know what to do with the burst of emotion from the woman that seemed to be shutting him out just yesterday. But, he wrapped his arms around her and held her close, shushing her gently. "I missed you too, perky peach" he told her gently.

Lifting her head, she sniffled hard and cleared her throat, hopping down, she took the man by the hand. Dragging him into his dorm room. Shutting the door behind them, everyone assumed they went off to have sex after being left speechless by her presence and actions. But in reality, Lilith immediately started pacing back and forth. Her most immediate nervous habit. She turned to him suddenly, holding her hands out to represent her thoughts as he just watched. "Happy I- I love you" she breathed out.

Widening his own eyes, his breath seemed to get caught in his throat. Never had either of them really admitted their feelings verbally, he knew it by the way she usually acted. How she let him in before shutting out. It was unspoken but now that she said it, he didn't know what to do. "Lilith.... I love you too.." he nodded. 

Grinning, she nodded her head and got back to pacing. "good! yes yes that's good" she nodded once again, scratching at her face and pointing to him. "we're gonna need to move in together, find something or you live with me. Technically you already do so why not just move your stuff in, unless you want your own room? We'd have to find a bigger apartment. Ooh maybe a house, with a nice backyard or something." she rambled on, moving her hands about.

Happy was overwhelmed, with wide eyes he grasped onto her shoulders and stopped her. "what're you doing? You're stress rambling. We don't need to move in just because we love each other, you know?"  he asked and she laughed.

"No i guess not because of that but..." she started, irritating herself for stopping and scratching nervously at her head then shrugging. "But i'm pregnant and it's yours. If you wanna be part of its life then we might need to but if not I understand" she blurted out. "I'm giving you an out. You don't need to be there."

"what?!" He asked, more shocked than when she began talking, he didn't know what to say. He stood there, frozen.

"yeah.." she responded, chewing at her nails now.

He stared at her for a solid few minutes, silently, processing it for a while before turning away from her and opening the door. He threw his hands up and shouted triumphantly.

"I'm gonna be a dad! I'm gonna be a fucking father!  My jizz mADE A BABY! I have a magic penis!!!" he hollered through the clubhouse, scaring everyone in it. He quickly dipped back in the room, grabbed Lilith by the waist and ran out.

"We made a fucking baby!!!!" he shouted, and by now everyone had joined in with happy cheers. Lilith felt weak, turning to grab onto Happy with tears in her eyes, crying joyous tears as everyone cheered.

This wasn't how she expected things, but it seems it's what she needed. Lilith was ecstatic. She's so as having a crotch goblin while being supported by her family.