First Day

Lilith let out a series of annoyed groans, the blaring alarm clock pulled her from her more than pleasant dreams. She wasn't the type to be an early riser, or even set an alarm clock, but now that she had a solid job, she'd have to get used to it, earning a habit she never possessed to being with. 

Releasing a loud groan, she threw her alarm clock across the room and she rolled out from between her sheets. Grabbing a towel from the hallway closet on the way to her bathroom, scrubbing herself down from head to toe. As usual, her music blared through her small apartment. 

She let her hair dry in their naturally messy, curly form and headed to the kitchen, making sure her coffee machine brewed her mornings first cup before she went to go get clothes on for work. 

Due to the blistering heat going on outdoors, she tugged on a pair of jeans shorts, fastening to her hips  with a sleek black belt. She pulled a black wife beater on, and a simple flannel for now. Unknowing of the dress code at work. 

Quickly noticing the time, after checking her cell phone for messages, she grabbed her coffee in a to go cup, and slid her boots onto her feet before heading out the door. Once in her truck she was off, the short distance between her apartment and now place of work was short, so the trip was short. 

The short, muscular woman tied her chocolate brown locks into a messy bun at the top of her head before she stepped out of her truck, her travel mug tucked beneath her arm as she approached the garage, running into Gemma first. 

"Lovage! You're here on time!" she grinned, very little people were actually there at opening it seemed, unless it was the obvious prospect. "Those shorts are gonna have our boys going nuts." she said to Lilith, to which she simply shrugged. 

"It's hot out." Lilith said in a nonchalant tone of voice, taking a few sips of her coffee. 

"Come, your uniforms here behind my desk." she said, and lilith simply followed with a grossed out face, crinkling her nose and expecting the worst. 

Surprisingly she was just handed a grey button up with her name stitched in on the front and the shops name printed on the back. 

Slipping off her flannel, she puled the button up over her toned arms as she followed Gemma to where the lockers were kept, which is where she stored her belonging. With a quick introduction to all the garages perks, and how everything worked by the former newbie, Half-Sack, she was assigned to start working on him with what he was busied with prior to being ordered around for Lilith. 

After working through her shift, she was busy the entire time, but that didn't mean there wasn't time for her to be able to chat with the other men that worked there, telling jokes and all. Probably the perfect place for her to start working. 

And thats what it was like while she continued to work there, though with her there they seemed to get more done. While she could joke around, and chat, she was quick to snap them all back into their concentration.