What do you mean, gone?

Lilith wasn't sure why Happy had decided to drive her home, well, sure, she had been in absolutely no condition to drive her truck home, she was still seeing red after losing her temper and letting out twenty years of hurt feelings and betrayal towards the one man that had caused so much of her pain. But it wasn't him that'd be harmed by her reckless behaviour. 

"Do you wanna come in?" she asked in attempts to show some sort of kindness towards the man, raising a single one of her shapely brows. "Not like you looked for my invitation last time." she added with a quirky grin. 

He returned an amused smile, which she hadn't seen before so she took it with great pleasure. "Sure." he rasped, and it sent a chill down the length up and don't Lilith's spine. She had no idea why, not like she hadn't ever heard his voice before. 

Hopping out, she nodded her head at the bald man who was just in the car with her, and was now joining her in her apartment. She motioned for him to follow her up, and so he did. They stepped foot into her place, small, comfy and totally her, she tossed her bag to the side carelessly and kicked her shoes off. 

"Do you want a beer?" she asked, heading to her fridge as she pulled two out, she heard a muttered reply of 'yes' and she handed him one. Suddenly, the peaches she had laying on her counter caught her "Oh yeah!" she screeched, grabbing one and grinning happily. 

Seeing Lilith happy about something as little as a fruit, gave Happy an odd feeling, and he couldn't quite put his finger on it. To him, it was adorable, in a puppy way instead of the vicious, constantly angry woman everyone always saw. 

"Do you want one?" she asked, seeing as he'd been staring at her while she took a bite out of the fruit, her absolute favourite food. 

Her words cut him out of his train of thought, he just shook his head and said "no, i was just thinking about how I've never seen someone so excited about a fruit and it was a-" but got caught off guard by her phone ringing. 

Lilith grabbed the phone, usually she'd ignore it, but it was an important number, she answered, and swiftly left the room. Happy, stood there, beyond confused and curious, hearing her shouting through the walls, then a few slams of whatever. 

Fifteen minutes or so later, she walked back out with a backpack filled with what he assumed was her belongings, some, at least. Her face was unreadable to her, but nonetheless she was angry, and it radiated off of her. 

"I gotta go for a few days, I'll be back." she said, there wasn't a way of arguing, she left no room for it. She tugged her leather jacket onto her back, strapped the bag to her back,and with her boots on, she said "Make yourself at home, use my truck if you gotta, to get back, i don't care. " she said before leaving, Lilith sped off on her bike. 

Happy was clueless to what just happened, he locked up and left, heading back to the clubhouse to tell Bobby and Gemma that'd she'd left so abruptly and without any explanation.

On Monday of the following week, she strolled into the shop. She checked in her timecard, grabbed her button up and she began working on one of the cars before anybody ever showed up. Slowly time rolled by, and her face was buried deep inside the engine of one vehicle, then Gemma showed up. 

"Lilith? is that you, baby?" she asked, and immediately Liliths head popped up, and she turned, smiling up at the older woman. 

Her lips split again, from the barely healed wound when she smiled. Her eyes was black and blue, but no longer swollen, her nose was also blue and there was a white bandaged wrapped tightly around her arm. "Whats up, Gem?" she asked, placing her hands on her waist, acting as if absolutely nothing was wrong. 

"Jesus Christ, kid, what the hell happened?" She asked, furrowing her brows in a concerned, motherly type of way, and she stepped closer to get a better look at the bruised and broken face. 

"Oh, nothing. Just had a little disagreement with a few people, i wouldn't worry, it's taken care of." She mused, scratching her cheek, smearing some sort of oil on her face. "hey, Gem? You know a good tattoo artist?" she asked, raising a single one of her brows. 

"Yeah, Happys great, but no, what hap-" Gemma started, and Lilith grinned at her, cutting her off and heading out to find Happy.

" Thanks!" she hollered, walking out to the lot where a few sons started to gather as they began filling in. "Happy!" She shouted, clapping together her hands "Heard you were good with tattooing?" she asked, approaching him and ignoring the looks she got from some other sons, and him. 

"Yeah, i am. Whats with the face?" he asked, furrowing together his won eyebrows, also feeling slight levels of concern. These people really needed to learn that this sight, wasn't a rarity. 

"Cool! Can you get me in soon? I've got some things i wanna add." She said, ignoring his questions, then Bobby walked up to her, seeing her busted face and immediately feeling the dad inside him come out. 

"Who the hell did that to you?" he asked, and Lilith shrugged, but something was different about her, everyone, even Bobby, expected her to blow up, but she just shrugged it off. 

"Ah, don't worry bout  it, pops." She hummed, this was a signal of her blood lust, being satisfied. A dangerous satisfaction.