Old, meet New.

There's just something so utterly mesmerizing when it came to wind rushing ruthlessly through the wisps of hair that decorated her back. slapping relentlessly against her leather clad back as the breeze attacked her face, her shoulders, and her hair, whispering secrets of peace in her ears. Effortless sweet nothings danced across her brain as her vision was blessed with the scenery that surrounded Charming and whatever other place the two travelled across. She wasn't sure how long they were out, both seemed to get lost in the embrace of nature as their tires covered miles as if it was nothing. A sweet bliss that she really needed after the conversation she had with her father. There was nothing quite like getting on the road to clear your mind. It was just you, your thoughts, and the cold hard pavement if you got too distracted.

And while all good things come to an end, after a while, Bobby and Lilith pulled into the lot of TM. Parking their machines, they both removed their helmets and took a glance at one another. A genuine smile elicited from her lips.

"We need to do that more often. Ride together" she said, to which Bobby couldn't disagree. Dismounting their bikes, Lilith ran a hand through her dark locks. She figured out long ago that her hair was something she inherited from her father, though his own brown, messy curls were greying, they matched hers perfectly.

She was sure that he had said something more, but when she turned to eye the lot, she saw a vehicle that was far too familiar. She quickly approached it, her fingers grazing the shiny black coat of the impala and her attention was quickly turned to the commotion in the office. Lilith quirked one of her perfectly arched brows and she headed for the office.

"Listen, Lady! We don't want any issues. We're just looking for a friend of ours" she heard the shorter of the pair say, his frustration grew slowly.  A tone she'd heard countless times, his brother, the taller one, ran a hand through his chocolate brown hair, flopping back into place right after being adjusted. "It shouldn't be that damn hard to know a woman this tall" he stopped to motion her height "covered in tattoos, bad attitude, and brown hair. Do none of y'all got brains?" He asked harshly.

"What Dean means to say is that— we used to be close with her, lost contact, caught word that she was supposedly working here. If you don't know Lilith Munson, then I'm terribly sorry" Sam said, causing Lilith to chuckle gently.

Giving Gemma an apologetic glance, she snuck up on Dean, jumped on his back and put him in a chokehold, pulling him down to her size. "Say sorry to Gemma! Say it now! Or I'll nurple you, bitch!!" She shouted in his ear, tightening her grip on her throat as Gemma watched, grabbing attention from Juice who stood in the garage.

"I- I- I'm sorry!! I'm sorry Gemma please don't nurple me!" Dean begged as her fingers inches closer to his chest.

Lilith laughed whole heartedly, letting him go and pushing him away from her. "I'm sorry these heathens caused you trouble. I got it now" she said to the elder woman, shoving Dean out the door as Sam followed.

"You stay saving Deans ass, huh, Sam?" She asked sarcastically.

Deans only response was on shoving her, slightly too hard. She lost her balance and ate shit, smacking her face on the pavement, she came up with a bloody lip and chuckled. Immediately, he felt horrible and it caught her fathers attention, Juices, Jax's and Happy's. Though she was up on her feet again right away, she brought her fists up and started throwing punches at Dean, who took them and returned.

They had broken into an all out fight, Sam stepped back, as he had seen them do this many times before, shaking her head at them. Happy pulled Lilith back, Sam got a hold of Dean and they looked back, then at each other once again, falling into a fit of laughter.

"Bruh, you still know how to punch, fucking christ" Dean said, wiping at his lip, his thumb collected the spilled blood.

And while Lilith did the same, she shrugged "you thought I'd lose my touch?" She asked, glancing back at Happy who's confused face caused her to grin broadly. "Oh hi, baldy."

"Lil.." Jax started, catching her attention "care to explain what the fuck that was?"

"Oh, That was something totally normal for Dean and I. We grew up training together. His dad used to work for my adoptive dad, Winslow. He trained juvenile soldiers which included me and Dean. Well- before both dropped dead" she shrugged as she spoke in a deadpan voice and glanced at Dean who, along side his brother, stared with wide eyes. "What?"

"I don't think you've said that out loud, let alone.. talked about your past without being drunk" they said at the exact same time.

"Yeah.. well yeah. I trust these guys. I've been doing that a lot lately." She shrugged once more.

Dean put his hand on her shoulder and shook it "good on you, I'm proud" he said, going to pull her in for a hug when Happy's glare stopped him.

Lilith felt the glare, even the faintest growl from being pressed against him still. Not having fought to get free as he just held onto her. She cackled like a with, turning her head to her bald.. boyfriend? Loved? Significant other? She'd have to take that up with him later. "It's okay, Hap." She smiled the glint im her eye when she looked at him, melted the heart he froze years ago.

Shaking off the looks and raised or furrowed brows the two got from that simple interaction, she scrunched her nose a bit. Giving a smile to the SAMCRO boys that stood around, letting them know she wanted to talk to them alone, all left, but Happy. He stood with her, and walked with her as they headed for the bench out infront of the clubhouse.

"So why y'all here?" She asked them as they all settled at the table, Happy's Hand on her back. The two seemed to be intimidated by the man, so they didn't say a word about him. Lilith didn't mind it.

"So... Adams in the cage and -"  started Dean, but Sam interrupted him.

"Jail. You can say jail. Adams in jail." He said.

"Oh shit? For real? What for?" She asked. Adam was the third brother, Lilith wasn't close with him at all but knew of him.

"Uh, arson charge. Intended arson or whatever. He got up to five years" Dean finished for him.

"What did you want me to do about it?" She asked, putting a hand on Happy's arm that sat on her thigh.

"Nothing, nothing. We just need a place to lay low, we've been on the go for a while since and then we heard you were here in Charming and.. do you have a place we can stay for a few weeks?" Sam asked.

"Uh. Yeah, actually. My apartment is not too far from here. I got pull out couches y'all can crash on" she offered and felt Happy stiffen, his territorial side taking over, clearly.

"Thank you so much, you don't Know how much we appreciate it, and you." Sam said, grinning like some fool.

"Yeah yeah. You know I'd do anything for you fools" she shook her head and grabbed her keys from her pocket. "Yellow building two blocks down, Darner road. Apartment sixty two. Go get showered and settled." She nodded at them, handing Sam  the keys. Not long after the two were off and Lilith averted her gaze to Happy

"No need to piss on my shoe, babe. I have no interest in no one but you. Trust that. Trust me"

Her words eased his mind. They always seemed to. Though, they still needed to talk about what they were.