"Oh, it's you"

It'd been a few weeks since she met a few of the sons in a holding cell, two or three tops, if at all, and she couldn't have been more bored those next few weeks. Her main entertainment had always been causing trouble, pushing peoples buttons to their absolute limits and participating in activities that might've been a little outside the law. Sure, she used to work with people and used to get her fix of vulgar activities, but soon got tired of working for someone that wasn't herself.

What she had been doing though, was some research. Although she was planning on keeping her nose clean, a little hacking into the Charming Police Departments server wasn't that big of a deal. She just had to find some more on the guys she met in that prison, sadly, she only had one of their names and that was Tigs, so, she found out what she could on him and any connections he might have a record of in the system. She stumbled upon his place of work somewhere in the depths of her search, Teller-Morrow, an automotive repair shop. They specialized on motorcycles, and so, she decided to bring hers in. After all, what bad could come of it? Her bike needed a spruce up, and she needed some satisfaction for her curios side.

Lilith changed from her pjs, into some ripped dark wash jeans, and a black wife beater. Her jean cut with different sorts of patches from stores she visited on all her runs she did while she grew up, and some patches from different bands she adores. Filling her pockets with whatever she could possibly need, she attached her usual chains and let her hair fall into its natural, dark and messy curl. She proceeded to loading her bike, onto its little trailer that attached itself to the back of her truck, but shortly after she decided to call in first. On its third ring, someone picked up and they sounded rather feminine.

After their greeting, Lilith spoke kindly "Hello, so, i was just wondering if i needed an appointment to bring in my motorcycle or if it was just a drop by thing?"

"We do both" The older sounding woman replied, her voice sounding a bit strained and rough "Appointments are usually preferred but today we ain't busy"

"Ah, alright. Thank you, ma'am." Lilith mused, thankfully walk ins weren't shut down, and she figured out the perfect day to do so, also. She heard a small growl of disapproval and then the line went flat, lilith pulled a face but simply, shrugged it off, as she did with everything.

The shop itself wasn't that hard to find, and it seemed to be more than just a repair shop. Black harleys lined the lot, some guys were in leather cuts, some were wearing a shirt with the shops name on it, thats all she noticed upon pulling up to the lot, finding somewhere to par her truck momentarily. She climbed out, unsure of who's in charge or if she could just talk to anyone, but she was about to find out.

Tig had approached her the moment she stepped out of her black truck, rising both eyebrows at the short female "Thought you looked familiar! Lilith, right?" he asked, to which she nodded her head.

"You bet, Pig, right?" She asked, the sarcasm in her voice was far too obvious when the grin made its way further across her face. "Kidding, Tig." she said when he shot her a little glare, but couldn't resist the laugh.

"Very funny, little girl" He joked with her, but she narrowed her eyes at him and huffed out a small breath.

"I aint little, Tiggy." She wore a small scowl, but nothing of this was serious, all light hearted "Aren't chya supposed ta ask me what i need? Since you're on duty, and all?" she teased, pointing to his work shirt.

"Nah, im bout to go pick someone up with our truck, i'll get you Hap, though." he said, turning towards the garage and hollering "Hap! Lilith's here! From the station the other day, she needs help!"

"Hap? The bald one?" She asked, out of pure curiosity "He works here too?"

"Ah huh, we all do, it was good seeing ya, gotta run." he said before running off to the pickup truck, shorty after Happy made his way out to her.

"Oh, it's you. What do you need?" He rasped, folding his arms over his well defined chest as he stared down at the shorter girl.

"Not as chatty, I see" She hummed, he was amusing to her since he first, well, glared at her. "1977 XLCR racer, it's my baby and if you fuck it up even more, I won't hesitate to kill you." She threatened, Happy could tell how serious her look and tone of voice was, yet he just nodded so she continued. "Few days back, I was riding just outside town and a group of douche bags decided to shoot at me, Don't know why, and I don't care. Engine gave out on me and I figured out why, two bullets lodged just, here" She said, heading over to her bike to show him just where they bullets were. "Can you fix this?" She asked, this time she'd be waiting for a reply with her brow raised at him.

Hap listened, and watched how she spoke of getting shot at with such careless ease. He nodding along with her words, looking down at the puncture marks in her bikes engine and he ran one of his fingers over one of them "yeah" he grumbled "it might take a few days, but we can take care of it."

Lilith, nodding slowly she hoped it wouldn't take too long, but knew this was something that wasn't to be rushed. Mechanics were artists, and art took time. She learned that from her father. "Alright, I heard you guys were good so I'll leave you to it" she nodded, opening the back of the bike trailer in order to get it off "also, mind saving the bullets? If possible."

What she asked him left him a little bit curious, staring at her for a few short moments without saying anything but then proceeding to shrug "can try, no promises" he stated, as if it were routine or him to say something along the lines ""why?" He finally asked.

"Gotta match em to a gun" she said as if it were the most obvious thing she could've said, giving him a slight shrug "ain't nobody gone shoot at me, fuck my bike up, and get away with it, baldy" she stated, crossing her arms over her chest "now, you need help with this part? Bringing it in?" She asked.

Happy shook his head at the intriguing woman, waving over one or two or the men he worked with, letting them know that they had to bring in her bike, and Lilith watched them, hissing "because with that beauty, treat it like you would a beautiful woman"