First of all..

Never, in the few months she'd known Happy Lowman, had she ever thought he'd be the one to kiss her. Both were noticeably numb to their emotions, so whatever brewed between the time over time had gone completely unnoticed to them, oblivious to their own emotions. The only thing Lilith herself was really familiar with was anger, as of lately, she had come to know happiness and a certain sense of adoration for the family she gained in the small town while she was here. But she hadn't ever felt the sensation that burned deeply in her gut, it wasn't like lust, it wasn't anger, it was unidentifiable to the young minx and she didn't like it. Not one bit.

His lips left a certain tingle against her own, it was like he was there, but he wasn't at the same time. Happy had an effect on her, one that left her lips with a sensation she craved more of. She didn't know it. So she didn't like it.

Her chest heaved slightly, after their lips had parted, she looked up at the bald man that stood more than a head taller than her. With furrowed brows, she shook her head. Both hands against his chest, she shoved him away from her. She didn't know why she was angry, or if she even was, but it's all she really knew.

"You don't get to stand in here, call me a whore, then kiss me and expect it all to be fine. No." She growled, sticking an accusatory finger up at him. "Your jealousy driven anger towards me won't do a thing for you, Lowman. Buck up, or shut up."

And with that, Lilith was off to actually take her lunch break, without any distractions or difficulties occurring. Maybe, she took longer than she usually takes, but only because she was so deep in thought that the burrito she was shoving in her mouth dutifully got cold. Though she finished it anyways, she made her way back to TM, and buried her nose deeply into her work. Without communication to anyone other than Gemma once or twice because of parts, or simply a hello here and there. She worked passed her set hours, and when the evening hours rolled around, she finished up. The shop had pretty much emptied out, having moved to the club house and Gemma was around there somewhere. She wiped herself down, and changed back into her regular clothing, grabbing her bag.

Lilith first initial instinct was just to head home, head to bed and show up the next day again. But, the fire in her gut stopped her from doing that, so, she went in to the club house. Being greeted with smiles, shouts, and a beer. The beer wasn't what she was there for, but she downed it anyways, having found Kip soon after. Again, not who she was there for, but she ended up spilling her guts anyways, hoping he'd help her clear the confusion she riddled her own brain with. He was so much better than she was at realizing what was going on in her own brain. After the third beer, she set off to find Happy.

Finding him wasn't hard at all, she followed the sound of loud cheering, with her brows once again furrowed, she just watched for a moment. He'd just made his way out of the ring, a quarrel for shits and giggles, he had a bruise and just some blood dripping slowly from his lips. Rolling her eyes, she grabbed him by the elbow when he came around to where she stood. Seeing him so sweaty and bloodied, so ecstatic - she wasn't sure what it was, but it caused a rush to shoot through her.

With the grasp on his elbow, she dragged him to one of the backrooms, the one she knew was his from observation. Pulling him into the room, she stood there for a moment, taking him in, in the dimmed light they stood in, and his expression seemed to match hers. Though, his came off as confusion and anger, partially annoyed, perhaps.

"Look if you're here to yell at me again, sa—" he started talking to her, but she smashed her lips into his instead of listening to him talk, with her hands planted against his cheeks where she pulled him down to her level. The kiss was hungry, it was lust riddled but something else lingered too. The kiss was hot, it made her want more, she wasn't sure where the switch came from but there it was. She wanted him. All of him.