Hades Pleads

ANOTHER A/N: Ok,, but the song "Gypsy Ways" by Jonothan Tyler has Lilith vibes. ALSO. the picture is what i picture Lilith to look like.

To say she felt stuck in a mess was an understatement, she had forgotten to mention whatever was happening between her and Happy to her father, mainly since she didn't even entirely know what it was. She understood he might feel left out, but after all, she was a grown ass woman and could do what she pleased, as she pleased.

"what?" she asked, getting defensive as she put herself between Happy and her father. All eyes on them.

"you're Happy's old lady?" he asked with a furrowed brow, his face tinging red tones.

"Well what if i am?" Lilith challenged, the atmosphere tensing. Especially since none of this had really been discussed between the couple.

"then i would've liked to have known!" he said, raising his voice at her.

"I don't need you to treat me like some little girl! I'm a fully grown fucking woman and if I wanna fuck your enforcer then I can!" she shouted back at him, her brows pulling together. "you're not the fucking boss of me, if i wanna be happy with Happy then i will be" she told him in a lower, angry voice before walking out. She didn't feel like fighting her father over her love life since there was no point, it was her choice to be with Happy. Not anyone else's.

Bobby was about to walk out after his daughter, wanting to work this out with her. Yes, he's upset that he was left out of the loop, but she was right, it wasn't really his business who she was with. But he was held back, Happy told his brother that he would need to let her cool off. Running after her would only only cause a bigger fight.

——————————————————————— we doing a time skip ————
———————————————————

- couple weeks later -

If there was one thing Lilith could do, it was hold a grudge. Well, that and shut out when she felt displeasure in anything. It'd been a few weeks now? She couldn't really tell how many, maybe four? Five? It didn't matter, to her, at least. She'd stopped contact from everyone but Happy, and it was rare that she'd talk to him now. She wasn't entirely sure why she shut him out, but if it came down to it. She could admit that it was her fear of commitment and getting too close to someone.

She kept herself busy, to stop herself from overthinking. She worked cases, on hits, working with gangs surrounding Charming and further out, even. Whatever she could do, she did. It wasn't until she had gotten into something where the altercation went bad, and she was being sloppy. Someone had gotten the upper hand on her. Lilith was outnumbered, and with having gotten lazy with her training, she wasn't able to get the upper hand soon enough.

As stubborn as she was, she was beaten before she really achieved her balance. Blacking out for god knows how long, she woke up being tossed in some dingy room, with hours of self hatred and discipline before she mustered up enough strength to catch her assailant off guard. With the precautionary chains that bound her wrists, she launched herself onto the mans back and wrapped it around his throat, choking him out until there was no more movement. Letting up immediately then, she used the keys in his limped grasp to unchain her, and she searched for weapons. Assuming he carried, which he did, she took the handgun in her grasp, checking the amo she had and began sneaking down the eerily silent halls of the building. Dim hallway lights were the only thing illuminating the way.

Lilith wasn't sure where she'd been held captive, or which doors led where, but she glanced through any and every window she came across carefully. Ignoring the ache in her limbs, her lacerations oozing blood. Furrowing her brows, she peered through a cracked door, there sat a slouch figure that resembled someone she knew. The knotted dark hair, the highlights... Gemma! Checking over her own shoulder, she rushed in, and used the keys she still bore in her hands to unchain her when she began to thrash. With wide, panicked eyes, Lilith shushed her.