"I don't like him anymore, I have no reason to."

Lillian pov-

"Matty did what now?" George asks, Kamden looks at me with fear in her eyes. "I mean, nothing. He did nothing. I've got to get out of here. See you guys later." She says, turning towards the door quickly. "You're not going anywhere." George states authoritatively, pulling her back quickly.

"No seriously, I've got to go to work at 6:30." She tells him, jerking her arm back from him. "I just want to hear your side of the story." He says, shaking out his curls a little bit.

"It wasn't like you think. I mean he just randomly said he liked me, I didn't think to elaborate further. I just didn't want to hurt Lillian, and then I thought about how neither of you trust him. I just was ignoring it for a few seconds, then bam! He kissed me." Kamden says, he shakes his head.

"Do I need to beat him up?" George asks, I just shake my head. "You're not beating anyone up," I say and point to George, "and you're not going to feel sorry about this." I say and point my finger to Kamden.

"What are you even talking about?What does that mean?" Kamden asks, I roll my eyes. "You're beating yourself up and making excuses for liking a guy." I state. "I don't like Matty." She tells me quickly.

"Yeah okay. Stop worrying about my feelings or our feelings towards Matty. Think about your feelings for Matty. I don't like him anymore, I have no reason to. Just because he hurt me doesn't mean he'll hurt you. People are meant to come into our life at a specific time, he was in mine for a while and he hurt me. However, I moved on. I don't feel as much pain as I did, and I have someone who makes me happy. Kamden you should follow your heart, not George and I's minds." I rant to her, she cracks a smile.

"You know I like you more than my cousin, right?" She asks, I nod. "Understandable." I say playfully, nudging George slightly. "She doesn't mean that." George says to me, I shrug, so does Kamden. "Maybe." She says sarcastically.

"I will beat him up if he hurts you." George says, I roll my eyes. "You didn't even beat him up when he hurt me. Leave her alone George." I say, he sighs. "Fine, but just think about this Kamden. Look what you're getting yourself into." George warns, I snap my head towards him. "George stop being like that to her, she is a grown adult who can make the decision. Let her be." I snap, he crosses his arms.

"Okay I appreciate all this, but I've got to head to work. Bye guys." She says, hugging me quickly, then walking out the front door.

I look at George, his arms still crossed, jaw clenching, and his chin jutting out. I could tell he was kind of angry... kind of.

"Why do you do that?" He asks, I scrunch my eyebrows. "Do what? Have an opinion?" I ask, he rolls his eyes. "Exactly." He says and rolls his eyes.

"You can't just say exactly... explain." I say and now I was also folding my arms. "Lillian, you always defend him. Always. You make it okay that he hurt, you ignore the pain he caused or the unhappiness that was caused. Why? It's so fucking stupid." George spews.

"I don't appreciate you calling that stupid, so excuse you. Anyways, I'm not defending him. I'm just making sure Kamden is not missing her shot at dating someone who could truly mean something. I can't predict the future, neither can you. That's not stupid or defensiveness, that's just life." I state, pushing past him and stomping to my room.

I look around for my suitcase, deciding I'd unpack it since I was pissed and needed to cool down. I continue looking around, then cross over to George's room to look in there. I mean, I did spend most of my time in here before we left for vacation so I guess that's why it's in here. I pull it back to my room, and start unpacking it.

Just as I was pulling out my last few items of clothes, when I heard a quiet knock on my bedroom door. "I'm sorry." George says, I shake my head. "It's fine, it's whatever." I say, but it wasn't. I was hoping he'd say something to help justify my rapid thoughts.

"It's not okay, I snapped at you for no true reason. I guess I'm just upset that Matty is going to end up hurting not 1 but 2 very important women in my life." He says, my heart breaking a little.

"I wasn't wrong though George, we can't predict the future or how it plays out for them. If it works out for them, then that's what's gonna happen." I say, he sighs.

"Why are you okay with that?" He asks, not sounding as angry before. "I'm okay because I have no reason to be angry. I'm not dating him. Kamden is a big girl, she can decide if her heart should be broken or not by him. Even if I don't want her to be hurt." I say calmly, he sighs. "You're right. Again, I'm sorry. I'm gonna head to bed early, see you in the morning." He says, backing up a little bit.

"I'm not angry with you George." I say before he walks out. "Huh?" He asks, turning back around. "I don't want you to go to bed thinking I'm angry at you, especially over Matty." I explain, he smiles shortly. "I know babe and the same for you, goodnight." He says, walking back over to me and leaving a kiss on my forehead. He walks out of my room, looking disappointed still.

I feel my phone vibrate, I see a message from Kamden.
K: I didn't have to work, I just felt the tension.
L: I know, Dana sent me the schedule for the next 2 weeks... I knew. We're good though.
K: So if something were to happen, you wouldn't be upset?
L: I wouldn't be, you're grown Kam. I am infatuated with your cousin, I don't need him. I'll be here for you and support you if you'd like.
K: Is appreciate that, but I don't know if Matty wants to ever see me again.
L: Whys that?
K: After he said all that stuff and kissed me, I walked out without saying anything. He probably hates me.
L: Oh... just go talk to him, since it's your night off.
K: lol, I'll talk to him sometime.
L: Hope so. Anyways, I'm going to bed early since I'm so jet lag. Byeee.
K: Bye girl, thanks for everything💗.

I change into my pajamas, then lay on my bed. It felt weird not to lay with George, he was like a safety blanket now. I toss and turn, sighing deeply.

I throw the covers off of me abruptly, then head towards George's room. When I walk into his room, he was already dozed off. I smile slightly, then slip under the covers with him.

"I was hoping you'd come in here." George states, my heart beat accelerating and I jumped slightly. "Like I could miss out." I say while snuggling into his side, he wraps one arm around me. "I'm sorry." He says quietly. "I already forgave you, so stop apologizing." I tell him, he sighs. "I guess I can. Goodnight." He says, leaning down to kiss my cheek.

I forget how to update, I swear. So sorry, please don't hate me.

Also, I'm coming out with an Adam Hann book. Fuck yes.