1. Meeting New People

(JELLLO FROM THE OOOTHERRR SIIIDEEE!!! I MUUUSTAARDD COOORRRRNNN A THOOOOOUUSANNNND THYYYMMME!! lol sorry :p not sorry HOPE YOU ENJOY)

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

「Xǐ huì's POV」

I felt someone gently shaking me. I open my eyes slowly before rubbing them to reduce any drowsiness. I saw my mum, I told her good morning and stood up from my seat and grabbed our luggage.

"How much stuff do you have! Goodness me!" I muttered complaints.

"What was that." My mum asked or more like stated. I quickly replied with a nothing and a sweet smile.

"That's what I thought," I heard her say quietly, making me back it bit away from her.

We got out of the plane and exited the airport. I watched my mum waved for the taxi to come, which they did. I carried all the luggage at the back of the vehicle, the driver asked me if I needed help with them which I politely declined. As I finished putting in the luggage, I went in the vehicle and we went to the apartment that we bought.

A couple of minutes later, we arrived at our apartment, Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments. I got out the taxi like my mum did while she paid the taxi driver, I carried out the luggage at the back.

"Thank you very much for the ride," I said bowing slightly. We went to the front and asked for our keys before heading towards our apartment. Suddenly I bumped into someone, I immediately apologized in English by mistake. "I'm so sorry! I didn't watch where I was going. I mean... I'm so sorry. I didn't watch where I was going."

"It's okay. I didn't either, sorry."

What?

"No no, it's fine," I said, utterly confused that he can speak and understand English.

"I'm Harry, nice to meet you." He greeted as he pulled his hand out signaling for a handshake which I took. "Likewise, I'm Xǐ huì."

"Cool, looks like you're new too. Need some help with those?" He said, making me smile and nod shyly. He grabbed the ones in my hands while asking me what is my number.

Woah already?? I just met the guy??

"Pardon? Umm.. I think that's going too fast."

He looks at me confused before widening his eyes and flushed. "N-no no, I-I d-didn't mean it that way, I m-meant what room number y-you're in."

Oh... he's cute when he blushes–NO BAD BRAIN BAD! Urgh!

"Oh.. 209,-209"

"Don't worry, I understand Chinese." He reassured me. I was flabbergasted. He just spoke in Chinese, then I shook my head a little bit, getting rid of negative thoughts before nodding. I looked around and saw a park, happen to see me glance at the park Harry asked me if I want to come to the park with him. I excitedly nodded before running to my apartment yelling back towards him to hurry up.

Soon we reached my apartment and I went in separating and putting all my stuff in my room and all my mum's stuff in her room. I went to the front door before stopping as my mum came out of the bathroom asking where I was going. "I'm going to the park with Harry."

"Why didn't you ask me for permission before going? You know that I need to know where you are. I'm your mo-"

Urgh! This again??