3. The fight

(JELLO! IN THIS CHAPTER, IT MAY HAVE A PART 2 SINCE I PERSONALLY LOVE FIGHTING SCENES!! BUT! THERE'S A CATCH IN THIS... IT'S PROBABLY SH*T SO SORRY AND NOT SORRY FOR THAT... AS THIS IS MY BOOK. PLEASE ENJOY!!! :D)

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

「Xǐ huì's POV」

The boy stopped right in front of them, he looked at Dre with an irritated expression before turning his head to look at the violin girl saying in a strict voice. "You should be practicing."

The girl looked at him trying to look calm and collected but failing miserably by his tone of voice. "I-I am p-practicing?"

Uh oh... is it even possible to be that nervous??

She tried to answer him normally but it ended up sounding like a question. Causing me to look at her with sympathy as she looked up at him since he was taller than her by a milestone, neither looking at his face nor his eyes. (WELL HER EYES COULD HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT SOMETHING ELSE ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ YOU NEVER KNOW ☆〜(ゝ。∂))

She showed him her music sheets proving to him she has been practicing only to have it taken out of her hands forcibly and thrown down onto the ground abruptly. I gaped at him in shock as he was saying something like if she practiced then she wouldn't need the music sheets. He was solely yelled at by the violing girl as she stood up and glared at him finally looking up at his eyes which was glaring down back at her making her taken aback as his eyes were so dark with an emotion that empowered the rest. Intensity was probably the right word to describe the emotion causing her to waver as she screeched, "What d-do you t-think y-you're doing!"

"You think you can get into Beijing Academy of Music like this? What will your parents' think seeing you playing around? They'll be very disappointed in you," he retorted ferociously at the violin girl, ignoring her comment.

Woah he's taking it too far...

I slowly stood up from the ground so I was prepared if the boy tried to do something that I'll make him regret. Then Dre went to pick up the music sheets that was crumpled from the rough handling the boy did. The boy glared at Dre snapping at him to leave it, but knowing Dre, he'll go against the boy's command and 'tried' to give the music sheets back to the violin girl which was soon slapped out of his hands and onto the ground again before he could even give it back to her.

"Oh come on, dude!" Dre exclaimed in frustration while staring at the person who hit the music sheets angrily.

Suddenly someone covered my view of them making me realized my surrounding where there's a small crowd around those three. The girl began yelling at the boy, clearly aggravated. Annoyed I couldn't see, I went to see what was wrong was going on, only to see Dre, yet again picking up the girl's music sheets. The boy growled at Dre louder than before, "I said, leave it!"

Dre please please don't do what I think you're gonna to do...

He ignored the boy once again which seems to infuriate him a lot more causing me to gulp nervously. Dre recklessly held out the papers to her again, clearly not thinking thoroughly and quickly yanked the papers away from the boy's reach as he tried to slap them out of Dre's hands onto the ground again.

Oh god.. have mercy on Dre...

I mentally pleaded when I saw, well thought Dre had smiled at the boy smugly as if he won, making matters a lot worse the boy moved quickly right in front of Dre knocked him down to the ground effortlessly without using his full strength but definitely not softly as I flinched at the sound of Dre being knocked onto the ground harshly. The girl seems to have the same expression as I am, her angered face faded to horror, worry then back to anger.